• 1 cup chopped pepperoni
  • 1/2 cup pasta sauce with meat
  • 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
  • 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
  • 1 to 2 tablespoons 2% milk
  • 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, optional

Directions

1. Turn the oven on to 350°. Combine the mozzarella cheese, pasta sauce, and pepperoni in a small bowl.
  2. Divide the dough into 4 equal portions on a surface dusted with flour. Form each into a 6-inch roll. circle; sprinkle a meager 1/3 cup of the pepperoni mixture over each. Enclose filling with dough; seal edges with pinching. Put on a baking sheet that has been oiled.
  3. Drizzle with milk; top with Parmesan cheese and Italian spice, if using. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.

I've been craving calzones lately, and Quick Pepperoni Calzones sound like the perfect solution! 🤤🍽️ Can't wait to customize mine with extra cheese and dip them in marinara sauce. Thanks for sharing this quick and tasty recipe!

Quick Pepperoni Calzones? Count me in! 🍕😋 Your recipe looks like the perfect solution for when those pizza cravings hit! Can't wait to whip up these delicious, cheesy pockets of goodness. Thanks for sharing the quick and easy recipe!

Learned these from a friend and now I'm hooked. Gotta spread the joy, right? 😋

1200×1800

132.5 k

1200×1800
132.5 kB

View attachment 2361

Prep Time: 30 min. Makes 4 servings

Ingredients

• 1 cup chopped pepperoni
  • 1/2 cup pasta sauce with meat
  • 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
  • 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
  • 1 to 2 tablespoons 2% milk
  • 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, optional

Directions

1. Turn the oven on to 350°. Combine the mozzarella cheese, pasta sauce, and pepperoni in a small bowl.
  2. Divide the dough into 4 equal portions on a surface dusted with flour. Form each into a 6-inch roll. circle; sprinkle a meager 1/3 cup of the pepperoni mixture over each. Enclose filling with dough; seal edges with pinching. Put on a baking sheet that has been oiled.
  3. Drizzle with milk; top with Parmesan cheese and Italian spice, if using. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Thanks for sharing! Quick Pepperoni Calzones are perfect for a tasty weeknight dinner. Can't wait to stuff pizza dough with pepperoni and cheese for a delicious handheld meal!

Quick pepperoni calzones sound like a tasty treat! 🍕 Thanks for sharing the recipe—I can't wait to give it a try. Perfect for a cozy night in or a quick meal on the go. Your recipe is sure to be a hit! 😋👩‍🍳

Quick pepperoni calzones? Talk about a cheesy, savory delight that's ready in a flash! 🍕🌟 Stuff your favorite pizza toppings into a pocket of golden-brown dough, bake until bubbly, and voila - you've got yourself a handheld taste of Italy that's perfect for lunch, dinner, or anytime you need a quick bite! Mangia mangia! 🇮🇹👌

Satisfy your pizza cravings in minutes with Quick Pepperoni Calzones! 🍕🥟 These handheld delights feature golden-brown dough stuffed with gooey cheese, zesty pepperoni, and your favorite pizza sauce, making them a deliciously convenient treat for pizza night or anytime! 🌟👌

Back