Rainbow Gelatin Cubes

Keith_

Tasty Apprentice
Looking for a magical treat that will have your kids jumping for joy? Try my Rainbow Gelatin Cubes

Ingredients:
- 6 different colors/flavors of gelatin (such as red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple)
- Water
- Sweetened condensed milk

Rainbow Gelatin Cubes.jpg

Instructions:
1. Prepare the first color/flavor of gelatin according to the instructions on the package. Typically, this involves dissolving the gelatin powder in boiling water and then adding cold water.
2. Pour the prepared gelatin into a square or rectangular dish and refrigerate until set, usually for about 2-3 hours.
3. Once the first layer is set, prepare the next color/flavor of gelatin following the same instructions.
4. Carefully pour the second layer over the first layer in the dish.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 for each additional color/flavor of gelatin, allowing each layer to set in the refrigerator before adding the next layer.
6. Once all layers are added and set, carefully cut the gelatin into cubes using a sharp knife.
7. Add a layer of sweetened condensed milk between each gelatin layer. Simply pour a thin layer of sweetened condensed milk over the set gelatin layer before adding the next color/flavor of gelatin.

Serve the Rainbow Gelatin Cubes chilled and enjoy the colorful and tasty treat!

Wow, these rainbow gelatin cubes are like a burst of happiness in every bite! 🌈😍 I love how vibrant and fun they look, and they're perfect for parties or just adding a pop of color to any day. Plus, they're surprisingly easy to make! Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe with us. Can't wait to give it a try and spread some rainbow joy! 🌈✨

Wow, those Rainbow Gelatin Cubes look like a party in every bite! 🌈💫 I bet they're as fun to make as they are to eat. 🎉 Such a colorful and playful treat that's perfect for any occasion! 🍬😋

Heyy!! Your rainbow gelatin cubes looks awesome! I bet the kids would love these colorful treats. How do you make them so vibrant? Also, do you have any tips for getting the layers just right? 🌈

Back