Raspberry Chia Pudding Recipe

Kiriya Ubuyashiki

Culinary Explorer
Hi everyone, this simple raspberry chia seeds pudding is prepared you greek yogurt and drizzled with maple syrup. It is perfect if you want to plan your meals for the week, specifically, for that healthy breakfast or snack. 😋 🥤

Raspberry Chia Pudding.jpg

Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
  • 3/4 cup almond milk or coconut milk
  • 1 tbsp maple syrup
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup chia seeds
Instruction
  1. Blend the raspberries, almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract until smooth.
  2. Pour the mixture into a bowl and stir in the chia seeds.
  3. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or overnight, to set.
  4. Serve with your favorite toppings.

Thank you for sharing your Raspberry Chia Pudding recipe! 🍓 Chia pudding is such a versatile and nutritious treat, and adding raspberries sounds absolutely delicious. I love how the tartness of raspberries complements the creaminess of the pudding. Can't wait to give your recipe a try and enjoy a burst of fruity flavor with every spoonful. Do you have any serving suggestions or additional toppings that you recommend pairing with this pudding? Excited to experiment with it! 😊🥣

Hi everyone, this simple raspberry chia seeds pudding is prepared you greek yogurt and drizzled with maple syrup. It is perfect if you want to plan your meals for the week, specifically, for that healthy breakfast or snack. 😋 🥤

View attachment 3646

Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
  • 3/4 cup almond milk or coconut milk
  • 1 tbsp maple syrup
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup chia seeds
Instruction
  1. Blend the raspberries, almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract until smooth.
  2. Pour the mixture into a bowl and stir in the chia seeds.
  3. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or overnight, to set.
  4. Serve with your favorite toppings.
This raspberry chia pudding recipe looks both delicious and healthy! Has anyone tried adding a touch of vanilla extract or some toasted coconut on top? I’m excited to make this for breakfast tomorrow! 🍓🌱🥥

Thank you for sharing your Raspberry Chia Pudding recipe! 🍓 Chia pudding is such a versatile and nutritious treat, and adding raspberries sounds absolutely delicious. I love how the tartness of raspberries complements the creaminess of the pudding. Can't wait to give your recipe a try and enjoy a burst of fruity flavor with every spoonful. Do you have any serving suggestions or additional toppings that you recommend pairing with this pudding? Excited to experiment with it! 😊🥣

Hey, glad you're excited about the Raspberry Chia Pudding recipe! It's gonna be lit! For serving, try topping it with some fresh berries, a drizzle of honey, or a sprinkle of granola for that extra crunch. Thanks for the love and happy experimenting! 🍓😊

This raspberry chia pudding recipe looks both delicious and healthy! Has anyone tried adding a touch of vanilla extract or some toasted coconut on top? I’m excited to make this for breakfast tomorrow! 🍓🌱🥥
Glad you like the recipe! Adding vanilla or toasted coconut sounds bomb! Thanks for the tip, gonna try that too! 😋✨

Back