Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars

Cora_Bates

Culinary Explorer
I'm thrilled to share with you a recipe that combines two of my all-time favorite flavors: tangy raspberries and creamy white chocolate. These Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars are not only incredibly decadent but also surprisingly easy to make. Whether you're hosting a dinner party or simply craving a sweet treat, these bars are sure to impress!

Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars.jpg

Ingredients:

For the crust:
  • 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the cheesecake filling:
  • 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
For the raspberry swirl:
  • 1 cup fresh raspberries
  • 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
  • 1 tablespoon water

Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a 9x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving some overhang on the sides for easy removal later.
  2. In a mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, and melted butter. Mix until the crumbs are evenly coated with the butter.
  3. Press the crumb mixture firmly into the bottom of the prepared baking pan to form an even layer. Use the back of a spoon or a flat-bottomed glass to press it down firmly.
  4. In another mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese and granulated sugar together until smooth and creamy.
  5. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract until well combined.
  6. Fold in the melted white chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the cheesecake batter.
  7. Pour the cheesecake batter over the prepared crust in the baking pan, spreading it out into an even layer with a spatula.
  8. In a small saucepan, combine the fresh raspberries, granulated sugar, and water. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the raspberries break down and the mixture thickens slightly, about 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve to remove the seeds, if desired.
  9. Dollop the raspberry sauce over the cheesecake batter in the pan, then use a knife or toothpick to swirl it into the batter to create a marbled effect.
  10. Bake the cheesecake bars in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are set and the center is slightly jiggly.
  11. Remove the pan from the oven and let the cheesecake bars cool completely at room temperature. Once cooled, refrigerate them for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
  12. Once chilled, use the parchment paper overhang to lift the cheesecake bars out of the pan. Cut them into squares or bars using a sharp knife.
I can't begin to describe how heavenly these Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars taste! Each bite is a delightful blend of tangy raspberries, creamy cheesecake, and indulgent white chocolate, all nestled atop a buttery graham cracker crust. Trust me, they're a dessert lover's dream come true! I promise, you won't be disappointed! Enjoy every luscious bite of these irresistible cheesecake bars, and be prepared to share the recipe with everyone who tastes them. Happy baking!

Hey! I can already imagine the perfect balance of tart raspberries, creamy cheesecake, and sweet white chocolate all in one bite. Thanks for sharing this irresistible recipe😍

Those Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars sound absolutely divine! 🍰 Can't wait to try making them! 😋

Wow, those Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars sound absolutely amazing! 😍 Thanks for sharing the recipe; I can't wait to try making them. Bet they'll be a hit at my next gathering! 🍰

Wow, these Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars look divine! 😍🍰 The combo of tart raspberries and creamy white chocolate sounds heavenly. Can’t wait to try this recipe—thanks for sharing!

Back