Red Cabbage Recipe šŸ„—

wookie

Culinary Explorer
Red Cabbage Salad Recipe šŸ„—.jpg

This red cabbage salad is the perfect refreshing side dish to balance out the richness of the enchiladas.

Ingredients:

• 1 small red cabbage, thinly sliced
  • 1 carrot, grated
  • 1 apple, thinly sliced
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Procedure:

1. Prep the Veggies: Thinly slice the red cabbage, grate the carrot, and slice the apple. Combine them in a large bowl.
  2. Make the Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
  3. Combine: Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to coat evenly.
  4. Chill and Serve: Let the salad sit for at least 15 minutes to let the flavors meld. Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
Enjoy the crisp, tangy flavors of this red cabbage salad! šŸ„—šŸ

This red cabbage recipe looks amazing! šŸ„— I love how vibrant and nutritious it is. Canā€™t wait to try it and add some color to my meals. Thanks for sharing! šŸŒŸ

This Red Cabbage Recipe looks so fresh and vibrant! šŸ„— I love the idea of adding a crunchy twist to my meals. Canā€™t wait to try itā€”thanks for sharing! šŸ˜‹

This red cabbage salad sounds bombā€”crunchy, tangy, and just what I need to balance out those rich enchiladas! Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe! šŸ„—šŸ‘

Back