Red Velvet Brownie Bites

maltchaseal

Culinary Explorer
Anyone else get flashbacks to home EC class when they smell something baking? 👀 For me, it was always the RED VELVET! 🤤 Those rich, chocolatey treats were the holy grail, and these Red Velvet Brownie Bites are basically that magic in miniature form.

Imagine: fudgy, melt-in-your-mouth brownies with a hint of tang and that gorgeous red color. Yay! Let's get baking! 🧑‍🍳

Ingredients:
Red Velvet Brownie Bites (1).jpg

For the Brownie Bites:
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 tbsp red food coloring
  • 1 tsp white vinegar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the Cream Cheese Frosting:
  • 4 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 2 cups confectioners' sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a mini muffin tin.
  2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
  3. In a large bowl, combine the melted butter and granulated sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the red food coloring, vinegar, and vanilla extract until well combined.
  4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined (be careful not to overmix).
  5. Spoon the batter into the prepared mini muffin tin, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
  6. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Allow the brownie bites to cool completely on a wire rack.
  7. While the brownie bites are cooling, prepare the cream cheese frosting. In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and butter until smooth and creamy.
  8. Gradually add the confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract, beating until the frosting is light and fluffy.
  9. Once the brownie bites are cooled, pipe or dollop a small amount of cream cheese frosting onto each one.
That's all baker folks! Bake up a batch, share them with some friends, and reminisce about those carefree school days. Let me know if you try the recipe - I'd love to hear how they turn out! :love:

Wow, these look amazing! Red velvet is my weakness, and the addition of cream cheese frosting just takes it to another level. I think I might make a batch for Valentine's Day coming up. Thanks for the detailed instructions! :)

Thanks a bunch for sharing the recipe – I can already envision the rich chocolatey goodness with that signature red velvet twist! 🌟🎂 Can't wait to whip up a batch and satisfy my sweet tooth in style. Let's dive into dessert paradise, one bite at a time!

Anyone else get flashbacks to home EC class when they smell something baking? 👀 For me, it was always the RED VELVET! 🤤 Those rich, chocolatey treats were the holy grail, and these Red Velvet Brownie Bites are basically that magic in miniature form.

Imagine: fudgy, melt-in-your-mouth brownies with a hint of tang and that gorgeous red color. Yay! Let's get baking! 🧑‍🍳

Ingredients:View attachment 1124

For the Brownie Bites:
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 tbsp red food coloring
  • 1 tsp white vinegar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the Cream Cheese Frosting:
  • 4 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 2 cups confectioners' sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a mini muffin tin.
  2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
  3. In a large bowl, combine the melted butter and granulated sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the red food coloring, vinegar, and vanilla extract until well combined.
  4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined (be careful not to overmix).
  5. Spoon the batter into the prepared mini muffin tin, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
  6. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Allow the brownie bites to cool completely on a wire rack.
  7. While the brownie bites are cooling, prepare the cream cheese frosting. In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and butter until smooth and creamy.
  8. Gradually add the confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract, beating until the frosting is light and fluffy.
  9. Once the brownie bites are cooled, pipe or dollop a small amount of cream cheese frosting onto each one.
That's all baker folks! Bake up a batch, share them with some friends, and reminisce about those carefree school days. Let me know if you try the recipe - I'd love to hear how they turn out! :love:
HMMMMM LOOKS YUMMY, I WANT IT FOR MY DESSERT 🫠🫠🫠

Wow, those Red Velvet Brownie Bites look absolutely mouthwatering! Thank you so much for sharing the recipe with us. The combination of rich chocolate and vibrant red velvet flavors sounds like a match made in dessert heaven. I can't wait to try making these for my next gathering or special occasion. Your clear instructions make it seem so achievable, even for someone like me who's not the most skilled baker. Thanks again for inspiring us with your delicious creation! 🤤

Back