Refreshing Tropical Fruit Shake Recipe! šŸ¹

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone!

I wanted to share a super refreshing and healthy fruit shake recipe that I often enjoy for dinner. Itā€™s perfect for those warm evenings when you want something light yet satisfying. Plus, itā€™s packed with vitamins and tastes like a tropical vacation in a glass. Hereā€™s how you can make it:

Ingredients:

• 1 ripe mango, peeled and chopped
  • 1 banana, sliced
  • 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
  • 1/2 cup coconut milk
  • 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
  • 1 cup orange juice
  • 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
  • A handful of ice cubes
  • Fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Prepare the Fruit:
    • Make sure all your fruits are fresh and ripe. Peel and chop the mango, slice the banana, and cut the pineapple into chunks. If youā€™re short on time, you can use frozen fruits too!
  2. Blend Everything Together:
    • In a blender, add the mango, banana, pineapple chunks, coconut milk, Greek yogurt, and orange juice. If you like it a bit sweeter, add a tablespoon of honey.
    • Toss in a handful of ice cubes to make it extra chilled and refreshing.
  3. Blend Until Smooth:
    • Blend everything on high speed until the mixture is smooth and creamy. You might need to stop and scrape down the sides a couple of times to make sure everything gets blended well.
  4. Serve:
    • Pour the shake into tall glasses. If you want to make it look fancy, garnish with a few fresh mint leaves on top.
    • Serve immediately and enjoy your tropical escape!
      Refreshing Tropical Fruit Shake for Dinner! šŸ¹.jpg
This shake is not only delicious but also super nutritious. Perfect for a light dinner, especially if youā€™re in the mood for something fruity and refreshing. Let me know if you give it a try or have any fun variations to share!

Love this Tropical Fruit Shake recipe! :love: Perfect cool down & the fruits sound amazing ..Healthy dinner that tastes like a vacation? Yes please! šŸ˜‹

Back