Refreshing Watermelon Salad Recipe

Luna

Culinary Explorer
I want to share one of my favorite summer salad recipes with you all. This watermelon salad is bursting with freshness and flavor, making it the perfect dish for hot days or any occasion when you need a light and delicious meal.

Ingredients:
Watermelon Salad.jpg

• 4 cups cubed watermelon 🍉
  • 1 cup crumbled feta cheese 🧀
  • 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped 🌿
  • 1/4 cup sliced red onion
  • 1/4 cup balsamic glaze
  • Salt and black pepper, to taste
Instructions:
  1. Start by preparing your watermelon. Cut it into bite-sized cubes and place them in a large mixing bowl.
  2. Add the crumbled feta cheese, chopped fresh mint leaves, and sliced red onion to the bowl with the watermelon.
  3. Gently toss the ingredients together until everything is evenly distributed.
  4. Drizzle the balsamic glaze over the salad, using more or less according to your taste preferences.
  5. Season the salad with a pinch of salt and black pepper, to taste.
  6. If desired, serve the watermelon salad over a bed of arugula or mixed greens for some extra freshness and texture.
  7. Give the salad one final toss to combine all the flavors, and it's ready to serve!
  8. Enjoy this refreshing and vibrant watermelon salad as a side dish at your next barbecue, picnic, or summer gathering. It's sure to be a hit with everyone!
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do! Feel free to customize it with your favorite ingredients and let me know how it turns out for you. Happy cooking! 🍽🌞

Wow, this refreshing watermelon salad recipe is just what I've been craving! It looks so vibrant and delicious. Love the idea of keeping it light and easy. (y)

This salad is perfect for Summer! The combination of the ingredients with the balsamic glaze will give you a dance of different flavors in your mouth! This is a must try! 🤗

This watermelon salad recipe looks fantastic! The combination of sweet watermelon, salty feta cheese, and refreshing mint sounds delicious. I'll surely give this a try at my next summer gathering. 🍉😍

I'm definitely trying this Refreshing Watermelon Salad Recipe! 🍉🥗 It's such a vibrant and refreshing dish, perfect for summer gatherings or just a light meal on a hot day. The combination of juicy watermelon, crisp cucumber, and tangy feta cheese sounds like a burst of flavor I can't resist. Let's dive in! 😋👌

Back