Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Carrots Recipe

benzie

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I just made the most delicious roasted Brussels sprouts and carrots, and I had to share it with you all. It’s super simple, but the flavors are amazing, especially with the right seasonings. Here’s how I did it:
Ingredients:
  • 1 lb Brussels sprouts, halved
  • 4 large carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
  • 3 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp smoked paprika
  • 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional: A handful of chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. In a large bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts and carrots with the olive oil, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper until everything is well-coated.
  3. Spread the veggies in a single layer on a baking sheet. Don’t overcrowd them, or they won’t get that nice caramelization.
  4. Roast in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, giving them a stir halfway through. You want them to be tender with those crispy, slightly charred edges.
  5. Once they’re done, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and give them a quick toss. The balsamic adds a nice tangy-sweet finish that really complements the roasted flavors.
  6. If you’re feeling fancy, sprinkle some fresh parsley on top before serving.
    Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Carrots Recipe.jpg
That’s it! Super easy and such a tasty way to enjoy your veggies. Hope you try it out and let me know what you think! 😋

This should feel pretty natural and inviting to fellow recipe lovers!

Back