Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowl Recipe

bhella

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone,

I wanted to share one of my favorite veggie-packed recipes that's perfect for lunch or dinner: Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowl. It's super healthy, easy to make, and full of flavor. Plus, it’s great for meal prepping!

Ingredients:

• 1 cup quinoa
  • 2 cups water or vegetable broth
  • 1 red bell pepper, chopped
  • 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
  • 1 zucchini, chopped
  • 1 red onion, chopped
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 avocado, sliced
  • A handful of fresh spinach
  • Optional toppings: crumbled feta cheese, a squeeze of lemon juice, tahini drizzle
Instructions:

1. Cook the Quinoa:
    • Rinse the quinoa under cold water.
    • In a medium pot, bring the quinoa and water (or vegetable broth) to a boil.
    • Reduce the heat to low, cover, and let it simmer for about 15 minutes, or until the quinoa is tender and the liquid is absorbed.
    • Fluff with a fork and set aside.
  2. Roast the Vegetables:
    • Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
    • On a large baking sheet, toss the chopped bell peppers, zucchini, red onion, and cherry tomatoes with olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper.
    • Spread the vegetables in an even layer.
    • Roast for 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway through, until the vegetables are tender and slightly caramelized.
  3. Assemble the Bowl:
    • Divide the quinoa into serving bowls.
    • Top each bowl with the roasted vegetables, fresh spinach, and avocado slices.
    • If you like, add some crumbled feta cheese, a squeeze of lemon juice, or a drizzle of tahini for extra flavor.
      Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowl Recipe.jpg
This bowl is not only delicious but also incredibly versatile. You can swap out the veggies for whatever you have on hand or add some chickpeas for extra protein. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

Happy cooking!

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share one of my favorite veggie-packed recipes that's perfect for lunch or dinner: Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowl. It's super healthy, easy to make, and full of flavor. Plus, it’s great for meal prepping!

Ingredients:

• 1 cup quinoa
  • 2 cups water or vegetable broth
  • 1 red bell pepper, chopped
  • 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
  • 1 zucchini, chopped
  • 1 red onion, chopped
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 avocado, sliced
  • A handful of fresh spinach
  • Optional toppings: crumbled feta cheese, a squeeze of lemon juice, tahini drizzle
Instructions:

1. Cook the Quinoa:
    • Rinse the quinoa under cold water.
    • In a medium pot, bring the quinoa and water (or vegetable broth) to a boil.
    • Reduce the heat to low, cover, and let it simmer for about 15 minutes, or until the quinoa is tender and the liquid is absorbed.
    • Fluff with a fork and set aside.
  2. Roast the Vegetables:
    • Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
    • On a large baking sheet, toss the chopped bell peppers, zucchini, red onion, and cherry tomatoes with olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper.
    • Spread the vegetables in an even layer.
    • Roast for 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway through, until the vegetables are tender and slightly caramelized.
  3. Assemble the Bowl:
    • Divide the quinoa into serving bowls.
    • Top each bowl with the roasted vegetables, fresh spinach, and avocado slices.
    • If you like, add some crumbled feta cheese, a squeeze of lemon juice, or a drizzle of tahini for extra flavor.View attachment 3586
This bowl is not only delicious but also incredibly versatile. You can swap out the veggies for whatever you have on hand or add some chickpeas for extra protein. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

Happy cooking!
This roasted vegetable quinoa bowl recipe looks like a nutritious and tasty meal! Has anyone added a dollop of hummus or a squeeze of lemon juice for extra flavor? Can't wait to make this for a healthy lunch! 🥗🍋🍴

Hey, this Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowl recipe looks fantastic! 🥗🍅 Can’t wait to enjoy a healthy and delicious meal! 😋✨

Thank you for sharing your Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowl recipe! 🥗🌱 It looks like a fantastic and nutritious meal option packed with flavor and wholesome ingredients. I love the idea of combining roasted vegetables with quinoa for a satisfying and nourishing dish. Your recipe seems simple yet delicious, and I can't wait to try it out! Do you have any recommendations for seasoning the roasted vegetables or any creative toppings to elevate the flavors even further? Excited to add this recipe to my meal rotation! 🍲✨

Back