Rocky Road Cookie cups

AL_

Tasty Apprentice
Calling all fellow parents! Need a surefire way to delight your little ones? Look no further than these kid-approved Rocky Road Cookie Cups!

Ingredients:
- 1 package of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (usually almonds or walnuts)
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips

Rocky Road Cookie cups.jpg

Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Grease a mini muffin tin or line it with mini cupcake liners.
3. Take small pieces of the cookie dough and press them into the bottom and up the sides of each muffin cup to form a small cup shape.
4. Bake the cookie cups in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until they are lightly golden brown.
5. Remove the cookie cups from the oven and immediately press a few mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, and chopped nuts into each cup while they are still warm.
6. Allow the cookie cups to cool in the muffin tin for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
7. Once cooled, remove the cookie cups from the muffin tin and enjoy your delicious Rocky Road Cookie Cups!

Feel free to adjust the ingredients or add any extra toppings according to your taste preferences. Enjoy!

Oh my goodness, these Rocky Road Cookie Cups are pure genius! 🍪😋 I mean, who wouldn't want to bite into a chewy cookie filled with gooey marshmallows, crunchy nuts, and decadent chocolate? It's like a party in your mouth! Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe – I can already imagine the heavenly aroma wafting from my oven. Can't wait to bake up a batch and indulge in some sweet, rocky road bliss! 🚀🍫

Calling all fellow parents! Need a surefire way to delight your little ones? Look no further than these kid-approved Rocky Road Cookie Cups!

Ingredients:
- 1 package of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (usually almonds or walnuts)
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips

View attachment 596

Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Grease a mini muffin tin or line it with mini cupcake liners.
3. Take small pieces of the cookie dough and press them into the bottom and up the sides of each muffin cup to form a small cup shape.
4. Bake the cookie cups in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until they are lightly golden brown.
5. Remove the cookie cups from the oven and immediately press a few mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, and chopped nuts into each cup while they are still warm.
6. Allow the cookie cups to cool in the muffin tin for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
7. Once cooled, remove the cookie cups from the muffin tin and enjoy your delicious Rocky Road Cookie Cups!

Feel free to adjust the ingredients or add any extra toppings according to your taste preferences. Enjoy!
Wow, this looks good. I should try these Rocky Road Cookie Cups, thank you for sharing 😊

Wow, just wow! This recipe exceeded all my expectations. I'll be dreaming about this dish for days."

Back