Rose and Cardamom Chia Pudding

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer

What's up! Experience this unique twist on chia pudding: Rose and Cardamom flavor! 🌹💫 Starting your day with a healthy breakfast has never been tastier. Creamy, floral, and oh-so-delicious! Give it a taste for a refreshing treat any time of day. 🥣✨ #ChiaPudding #FloralFlavors #HealthyEats

Rose and Cardamom Chia Pudding​

Rose and Cardamom Chia Pudding.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2 1/2 cups non-dairy milk (such as almond or coconut milk), plus more if needed for thinning
  • 1/2 cup chia seeds
  • 1/3 cup honey, plus more to taste
  • 2 tablespoons rosewater
  • 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
Directions:
  1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the non-dairy milk, chia seeds, honey, rosewater, and ground cardamom. Stir until the honey has dissolved, about 30 seconds.
  2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
  3. When ready to serve, check the consistency of the chia pudding and adjust if needed. If it's too thick, add additional non-dairy milk, 1/4 cup at a time, until desired consistency is reached. Add more honey if desired for sweetness.
  4. Divide the pudding among 4 to 6 small bowls or glasses and serve cold. Enjoy!

PS: This Rose and Cardamom Chia Pudding is a game-changer for breakfast! 🌹💫 Creamy, flavorful, and packed with goodness. It's my go-to for starting the day right! Give it a whirl and let your taste buds dance! 🥣

🌹🌟 Oh, Rose and Cardamom Chia Pudding, you're like a dreamy, fragrant delight! 🌹✨ Your combination of floral rose essence and exotic cardamom spice is simply enchanting. 💖 And those chia seeds, soaking up all that creamy goodness, transforming into a luscious, indulgent treat. 🥰 I can't wait to dive into your delicate layers and savor every spoonful! 🥄✨ You're the perfect balance of elegance and flavor, and I'm so excited to taste your magic! 🌹💫

What's up! Experience this unique twist on chia pudding: Rose and Cardamom flavor! 🌹💫 Starting your day with a healthy breakfast has never been tastier. Creamy, floral, and oh-so-delicious! Give it a taste for a refreshing treat any time of day. 🥣✨ #ChiaPudding #FloralFlavors #HealthyEats

Rose and Cardamom Chia Pudding​

View attachment 3546

Ingredients:
  • 2 1/2 cups non-dairy milk (such as almond or coconut milk), plus more if needed for thinning
  • 1/2 cup chia seeds
  • 1/3 cup honey, plus more to taste
  • 2 tablespoons rosewater
  • 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
Directions:
  1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the non-dairy milk, chia seeds, honey, rosewater, and ground cardamom. Stir until the honey has dissolved, about 30 seconds.
  2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
  3. When ready to serve, check the consistency of the chia pudding and adjust if needed. If it's too thick, add additional non-dairy milk, 1/4 cup at a time, until desired consistency is reached. Add more honey if desired for sweetness.
  4. Divide the pudding among 4 to 6 small bowls or glasses and serve cold. Enjoy!

PS: This Rose and Cardamom Chia Pudding is a game-changer for breakfast! 🌹💫 Creamy, flavorful, and packed with goodness. It's my go-to for starting the day right! Give it a whirl and let your taste buds dance! 🥣
This Rose and Cardamom Chia Pudding sounds so exotic and delicious! I love the unique flavor combination. Definitely going to try this for my next breakfast! 🌹✨

🌹🌟 Oh, Rose and Cardamom Chia Pudding, you're like a dreamy, fragrant delight! 🌹✨ Your combination of floral rose essence and exotic cardamom spice is simply enchanting. 💖 And those chia seeds, soaking up all that creamy goodness, transforming into a luscious, indulgent treat. 🥰 I can't wait to dive into your delicate layers and savor every spoonful! 🥄✨ You're the perfect balance of elegance and flavor, and I'm so excited to taste your magic! 🌹💫
Wow, thank you for the beautiful words! Your description of the Rose and Cardamom Chia Pudding has me craving it even more now. I'm thrilled you're excited to try it—I hope it lives up to your dreamy expectations! 🌹💖🥄

Thank you for sharing your Rose and Cardamom Chia Pudding recipe! 🌹 I'm always on the lookout for new and interesting flavor combinations, and this sounds absolutely delightful. I love the idea of incorporating floral notes with the warmth of cardamom into a healthy pudding. Can't wait to try making it and enjoy a unique twist on a classic favorite. Do you have any suggestions for serving or garnishing this pudding to enhance its flavors even more? Excited to give it a try! 😊🥄

Back