Salisbury Meatballs and Gravy

matchaberry

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, foodie friends! Today, I'm excited to share with you a classic comfort food dish that never fails to hit the spot: Salisbury Meatballs and Gravy. This hearty and flavorful recipe combines tender meatballs with a rich, savory gravy, perfect for cozy family dinners or satisfying weeknight meals. With a blend of simple ingredients and a touch of homemade goodness, these meatballs are sure to become a favorite in your recipe repertoire. So, let's dive into the kitchen and whip up some deliciousness together! 🍽️✨

Ingredients:

• 1 pound ground beef
  • 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
  • 1/4 cup minced onion
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
  • 2 cups beef broth
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • Chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, minced onion, egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
  2. Shape the mixture into meatballs, about 1 inch in diameter.
  3. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the meatballs and cook until browned on all sides, about 8-10 minutes. Remove the meatballs from the skillet and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet, sprinkle flour over the drippings and whisk until smooth. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until lightly golden.
  5. Gradually whisk in the beef broth, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Bring to a simmer and cook until the gravy has thickened, about 5 minutes.
  6. Stir in the heavy cream and return the meatballs to the skillet. Cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, until the meatballs are cooked through and the gravy is heated.
  7. Serve the Salisbury meatballs and gravy hot, garnished with chopped parsley if desired. Enjoy your cozy and comforting meal! 🥣🌿
    Salisbury Meatballs and Gravy Recipe for Pressure Cooker Success.jpg

wow, it makes me feel hungry now. Are you planning to serve it over mashed potatoes or noodles? Also, do you have any secret ingredients or cooking tips for making the perfect gravy?

This recipe looks absolutely mouthwatering! 😍🍴 Can't wait to give this recipe a try and impress my family with a hearty and delicious meal. Thanks for sharing this gem!

I have made Salisbury Meatballs with Gravy before, so I can vouch for its comfortable and hearty appeal. It's hard to resist the combination of soft meatballs covered in a flavorful, creamy gravy. This is the kind of food that makes the dinner table seem cozy and nostalgic.

Back