Salmon & Creamy Spinach with Mushroom Sauce

JulieBaker

Culinary Explorer
Hi there, sharing you again this simple recipe of tender salmon fillets nestled on a bed of creamy spinach, all smothered in a luscious mushroom sauce. Sounds fancy, right? :LOL: Well, it's not as complicated as it seems, and trust me, the results are worth every bit of effort
Ingredients for this Salmon _ Creamy Spinach with Mushroom Sauce Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 4 pieces salmon fillet
  • 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
  • 1/2 onion, sliced
  • 1/2 pound oyster mushrooms (or mushrooms of your choice), sliced
  • 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
  • 3 cups baby spinach leaves, loosely packed
  • ¼ cup white wine
  • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • Salt and pepper
Instruction:
  1. Let's kick things off by heating up 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Once it's nice and hot, add in those sliced onions and let them work their magic until they're soft and translucent.
  2. Next up, toss in those gorgeous mushrooms and minced garlic. Let them mingle with the onions until they're tender and golden brown. It's like a little party in the pan!
  3. Now, it's time to add the star of the show – the salmon fillets. Season them generously with salt and pepper, then gently place them in the skillet, skin side down. Let them cook for a few minutes until the skin is crispy and golden.
  4. While the salmon works its magic, pour in the white wine and let it simmer away until it's reduced by half. This adds a touch of elegance to the dish and balances out all those rich flavors.
  5. Once the wine has reduced, stir in the heavy whipping cream and let the sauce simmer until it's thick and velvety. It's about to get real creamy up in here!
  6. Finally, add in the baby spinach leaves and let them wilt down into the sauce. This adds a pop of vibrant green and a dose of nutrients to the dish.
  7. Serve up those beautiful salmon fillets on a bed of creamy spinach, generously spooning that luscious mushroom sauce over the top. And there you have it – a meal fit for royalty!

Don't be shy with the seasoning :) – salmon loves a good sprinkle of salt and pepper. And if you're feeling adventurous, feel free to jazz up the sauce with a sprinkle of fresh herbs or a squeeze of lemon juice, Enjoy guys ;)

This Salmon & Creamy Spinach with Mushroom Sauce recipe is making my mouth water! 🐟🍄 Can't wait to cook it up for dinner. Thanks for sharing the delicious inspiration!

This Salmon & Creamy Spinach with Mushroom Sauce recipe is making my mouth water! 🐟🍄 Can't wait to cook it up for dinner. Thanks for sharing the delicious inspiration!
I think Salmon & Creamy Spinach with Mushroom Sauce sounds like a delightful combination! 🐟🌿🍄 Can't wait to try this out for a fancy dinner at home!

I think Salmon & Creamy Spinach with Mushroom Sauce sounds like a delightful combination! 🐟🌿🍄 Can't wait to try this out for a fancy dinner at home!
Thanks guys, I'm glad you want to try this too :love:

Back