Salmon Quinoa Recipe

corbin

Culinary Explorer
I tried this salmon quinoa recipe for dinner, and it was so tasty and filling! Super easy to make and healthy too.

1200×800
133.3 kB

Salmon Quinoa Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 salmon fillets
  • 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
  • 2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
  • 1 cup spinach, chopped
  • 1/2 lemon, juiced
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh dill or parsley for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. In a saucepan, bring the broth to a boil. Add the quinoa, cover, and reduce heat to low. Simmer for about 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed. Fluff with a fork and stir in the chopped spinach.
  2. While the quinoa is cooking, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper, then add to the skillet, skin-side down.
  3. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
  4. Drizzle lemon juice over the salmon before serving.
  5. Serve the salmon over a bed of quinoa and spinach, garnished with fresh dill or parsley if desired.
This dish is so flavorful and packed with nutrients—definitely adding it to my regular meals!

This Salmon Quinoa recipe looks so delicious! I love how healthy and colorful it is, with the perfect balance of flavors. It seems like a great meal for lunch or dinner. I’m really excited to try making this at home! 🐟🍚✨

Back