Savory Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta Recipe

Chiyah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey, pasta lovers! Are you looking for a pasta that has the combination of succulent shrimp, tangy lemon, and savory garlic? This is Lemon garlic butter shrimp pasta and it was an absolute hit at my dinner table and I'd thought I had to share the recipe for you! 🍋🍝
Here's how to make it:

Ingredients:
  • 8 oz linguine or your favorite pasta
  • 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • Salt and black pepper, to taste
  • 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • Zest of 1 lemon
  • Juice of 1 lemon
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
  • Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
Instructions:
  1. Cook the pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside, reserving some pasta water.
  2. Season the shrimp with salt and black pepper.
  3. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
  4. Add the seasoned shrimp to the skillet and cook until pink and opaque, about 2-3 minutes per side.
  5. Stir in the lemon zest, lemon juice, and chopped parsley. Toss to coat the shrimp evenly.
  6. Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss until well coated in the lemon garlic butter sauce. If the sauce is too thick, add a splash of reserved pasta water to loosen it up.
  7. Serve the lemon garlic butter shrimp pasta hot, topped with grated Parmesan cheese.
I promise that once you try this quick, simple, and flavor-bursting Lemon garlic butter shrimp pasta, it will quickly become an essential in your evening routine! Give it a try and let me know how it turns out for you. Enjoy!

Lemon-Garlic-Shrimp-Pasta.jpg

I can already imagine the zesty lemon, garlic, and butter flavors coating each perfectly cooked shrimp and pasta strand. Even though I haven’t given this recipe a whirl yet, just thinking about it has me drooling. Can’t wait to get cooking and indulge in some serious flavor! 😋😋🤤🤤

Wow! This recipe sounds delicious! The combination of lemon, garlic, and butter is always a winner. Thanks for sharing the simple steps – can't wait to whip up this flavorful dish for dinner! 🍋🍤🍝

Back