Scalloped Potatoes and Ham

xxscj1678

Culinary Explorer
Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with a burst of flavor! 🌟 Presenting our sensational recipe for Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Blueberry Compote! 🍋🥞 Prepare to embark on a mouthwatering journey that combines fluffy pancakes with zesty citrus notes and the sweetness of blueberries. Let's dive in and elevate your breakfast game to the next level!

Ingredients:

• Cooking spray
  • 8 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
  • ½ cup butter
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • ½ cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 3 cups milk
  • 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
  • 3 cups diced ham
Scalloped Potatoes and Ham (1).jpg

Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
  2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until almost tender, about 5 to 10 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
  3. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper; cook for 1 minute. Gradually pour in milk, stirring constantly until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes. Stir in Cheddar cheese until melted.
  4. Layer half of the potatoes in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Top with 1 ½ cups diced ham and half of the Cheddar cheese sauce. Repeat with remaining potatoes, ham, and sauce.
  5. Bake in the preheated oven until the top is lightly browned, about 1 hour. Enjoy!

PS: Creating these Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Blueberry Compote has been an absolute delight! 🌟 From the zesty zest of lemon to the comforting fluffiness of ricotta, each bite is a journey of flavor and texture. 🍋🥞 And that blueberry compote? Pure bliss! 💙 Sharing this recipe brings me so much joy, and I hope it adds a dash of deliciousness to your day too! Enjoy! 😊✨

Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with a burst of flavor! 🌟 Presenting our sensational recipe for Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Blueberry Compote! 🍋🥞 Prepare to embark on a mouthwatering journey that combines fluffy pancakes with zesty citrus notes and the sweetness of blueberries. Let's dive in and elevate your breakfast game to the next level!

Ingredients:

• Cooking spray
  • 8 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
  • ½ cup butter
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • ½ cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 3 cups milk
  • 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
  • 3 cups diced ham
View attachment 714

Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
  2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until almost tender, about 5 to 10 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
  3. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper; cook for 1 minute. Gradually pour in milk, stirring constantly until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes. Stir in Cheddar cheese until melted.
  4. Layer half of the potatoes in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Top with 1 ½ cups diced ham and half of the Cheddar cheese sauce. Repeat with remaining potatoes, ham, and sauce.
  5. Bake in the preheated oven until the top is lightly browned, about 1 hour. Enjoy!

PS: Creating these Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Blueberry Compote has been an absolute delight!
64×64 png
2.1 kB

🌟 From the zesty zest of lemon to the comforting fluffiness of ricotta, each bite is a journey of flavor and texture. 🍋🥞 And that blueberry compote? Pure bliss! 💙 Sharing this recipe brings me so much joy, and I hope it adds a dash of deliciousness to your day too! Enjoy! 😊✨
By just looking at it, it's a 10/10 for me. Thanks for sharing 😊😋

Oh, what a delightful breakfast treat! 🥞🍋 Your Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Blueberry Compote sound like a heavenly combination of fluffy pancakes, zesty lemon, and sweet blueberries—a true burst of flavor to start the day on a high note. I can't wait to give this sensational recipe a try and elevate my breakfast game!

Oh, what a delightful breakfast treat! 🥞🍋 Your Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Blueberry Compote sound like a heavenly combination of fluffy pancakes, zesty lemon, and sweet blueberries—a true burst of flavor to start the day on a high note. I can't wait to give this sensational recipe a try and elevate my breakfast game!
Thank you so much for your kind words! 🥰 I'm thrilled that you're excited to try out the Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Blueberry Compote. Trust me, they're an absolute delight to wake up to! 🌞✨ Let me know how they turn out for you—I hope they bring as much joy to your breakfast table as they do to mine! Enjoy every fluffy, zesty, and berry-filled bite! 🥞🍋🫐

Ah, Scalloped Potatoes and Ham—a hearty and comforting dish that brings back fond memories of family gatherings and cozy Sunday dinners! 🥔🐖 There's something truly special about the creamy layers of tender potatoes, savory ham, and rich cheese sauce that make this recipe a perennial favorite.

Back