Sesame Chicken Salad with Ginger-Lime Dressing

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
Hola everyone! Discover this delicious Sesame Chicken Salad with Ginger-Lime Dressing recipe! 🥗🍗 It's a delightful mix of textures and flavors, featuring crunchy radishes, tender chicken with a sesame seed crust, and a creamy avocado topping, all drizzled with a zesty ginger-lime dressing. Give it a go for a refreshing and satisfying meal! 😋👌

Sesame Chicken Salad with Ginger-Lime Dressing
Ingredients:

• 1/4 cup Ginger-Lime Syrup
  • 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 Hass avocado—halved, seeded and diced
  • 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
  • 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
  • Salt
  • 6 radishes, thinly sliced
  • Four 6-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
  • Freshly ground white pepper
  • 1/3 cup sesame seeds
  • 1 bunch of watercress (6 ounces), thick stems discarded
Sesame Chicken Salad with Ginger.jpg

Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a small bowl, combine the Ginger-Lime Syrup with the vinegar and soy sauce.
  2. In a medium bowl, lightly mash the diced avocado with a fork. Fold in the lime juice and 1 teaspoon of the olive oil. Season the avocado lightly with salt.
  3. In another medium bowl, toss the radishes with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil and season with salt. Refrigerate the radishes.
  4. Season the chicken breasts with salt and white pepper. Spread the sesame seeds in a shallow dish and press the skinned side of the chicken breasts into the sesame seeds to coat.
  5. Set a large, ovenproof skillet over high heat until very hot. Add the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil to the skillet and heat until smoking. Add the chicken breasts, sesame-coated side down, and cook over high heat until the sesame seeds are golden brown, about 3 minutes. Turn the chicken breasts. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake the chicken for about 5 minutes, or until just cooked through.
  6. Dollop the mashed avocado on plates and top with half of the radish slices. Set the chicken breasts on top and garnish with the remaining radish slices and watercress sprigs. Drizzle the ginger dressing on top and serve.
Suggested Pairing: The citrusy flavors and zesty acidity of a dry Australian Riesling will help counterbalance the slight sweetness of this Asian-influenced chicken salad. The best bottlings come from the Clare Valley, north of Adelaide.

This Sesame Chicken Salad with Ginger-Lime Dressing is seriously a flavor bomb! 💥🥗 The combination of crunchy radishes, nutty sesame seeds, and tender chicken, all topped with creamy avocado and a tangy ginger-lime dressing, is pure perfection. 😍🍗 Give it a try and let your taste buds dance with joy! 💃

This sesame chicken salad with ginger-lime dressing looks absolutely delicious! 🥗 I love how the flavors come together—so fresh and vibrant. Can't wait to try making it for lunch this week. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe! 🍗🥒🍋

This salad looks amazing ..it's so colorful and healthy for sure! Love the creamy avocado & ginger-lime dressing. Perfect summer lunch and need to try ASAP 🥗😋

This sesame chicken salad with ginger-lime dressing looks absolutely delicious! 🥗 I love how the flavors come together—so fresh and vibrant. Can't wait to try making it for lunch this week. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe! 🍗🥒🍋
Thank you so much for your kind words! 😊 I'm thrilled you're excited about the sesame chicken salad with ginger-lime dressing! 🥗 It's one of my favorites too, and I agree, the flavors are simply divine. Enjoy making it for lunch this week—I'm sure it'll be a hit! 🍗🥒🍋

Back