Sesame Soy Glazed Salmon Recipe

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I recently whipped up this delicious sesame soy glazed salmon recipe, and I couldn't wait to share it with you all. It's perfect for those busy weeknights when you want something healthy, flavorful, and quick to put together. Here's how you can make it:
Ingredients:
  • 4 salmon fillets
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon grated ginger
  • 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Sliced green onions for garnish
    1713397391315.jpeg
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and half of the sesame seeds.
  3. Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
  4. Brush the sesame soy glaze generously over the salmon fillets, making sure to coat them evenly.
  5. Sprinkle the remaining sesame seeds over the top of the glazed salmon.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
  7. Once done, remove the salmon from the oven and garnish with sliced green onions.
  8. Serve your sesame soy glazed salmon hot with your favorite side dishes, like steamed rice and roasted vegetables.
I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I did! Let me know if you try it out and feel free to share any variations or tips you have. Happy cooking! 🐟🍽️

Hey everyone! I recently whipped up this delicious sesame soy glazed salmon recipe, and I couldn't wait to share it with you all. It's perfect for those busy weeknights when you want something healthy, flavorful, and quick to put together. Here's how you can make it:
Ingredients:
  • 4 salmon fillets
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • Sliced green onions for garnishView attachment 2099
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and half of the sesame seeds.
  3. Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
  4. Brush the sesame soy glaze generously over the salmon fillets, making sure to coat them evenly.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
  7. Once done, remove the salmon from the oven and garnish with sliced green onions.
  8. Serve your sesame soy glazed salmon hot with your favorite side dishes, like steamed rice and roasted vegetables.
I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I did! Let me know if you try it out and feel free to share any variations or tips you have. Happy cooking! 🐟🍽️
Wow, Sesame Soy Glazed Salmon sounds amazing! 🐟🍯 I'm all about those flavorful, healthy dishes. Can't wait to whip this up for dinner – thanks for sharing the recipe!

Ingredients:
  • 4 salmon fillets
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • Sliced green onions for garnishView attachment 2099
Instructions:
Thanks for posting this recipe! Sesame Soy Glazed Salmon sounds like a perfect blend of savory and sweet flavors. I can already imagine the deliciousness of that sticky glaze paired with tender salmon fillets. Definitely adding this to my list of recipes to try this week!

Hii, that sesame soy glazed salmon sounds amazing! Can't wait to try it out - thanks for sharing the recipe! 🐟👌

This sesame soy glazed salmon is a flavor-packed delight! Just mix soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, and garlic for the perfect marinade. Then let the salmon soak up all that goodness before searing to perfection. It's sweet, savory, and utterly delicious

Back