Shanghai Vegetable Rice Recipe šŸŒ¾ā„

beni

Tasty Apprentice
shanghai.jpg
Have you ever had a night where all you desire is a satisfying meal? Last week, after a busy day, I felt like having something hearty yet nutritious. It was then that the thought of Shanghai Vegetable Rice struck me like a bolt of lightning! This dish is a mainstay in my recipe collection, and I'm excited to share it with you since it's so easy and fulfilling!
šŸ˜‹

Ingredients:
  • 4 bok choy​
  • 1 bamboo shoot​
  • 100g vegan ham​
  • 20g ginger​
  • 30g pine nuts​
  • 2 cups of rice​
  • A pinch of salt​
Directions:
  1. Chop the bok choy. Dice the vegan hams and bamboo shoot. Mince the ginger.​
  2. Toast the pine nuts over low heat until golden brown. Add minced ginger and sautĆ© until fragrant. Then, add the vegan hams and bamboo shoot and stir fry until fragrant.​
  3. Add bok choy stems and stir fry until they are cooked on the outside. After washing the rice, put it into the pot and add two cups of water.​
  4. Season with salt and stir well. Cook for 8 minutes, then let it simmer for 15 minutes.​
  5. SautĆ© the bok choy leaves. Evenly spread the leaves and pine nuts over the rice.​

This Shanghai Vegetable Rice looks so good :love: Perfect for a healthy weeknight dinner. Love the pine nuts here! Thanks for this #EasyWeeknightMeals šŸ¤—

his Shanghai Vegetable Rice Recipe has me craving a taste of China! Can't wait to whip up a batch of this flavorful dish for dinner tonight. Thanks for sharing the recipe! šŸ˜‹

Back