Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas - A Potluck Recipe

soshi4eva

Novice Foodie
Hey! I stumbled upon this awesome recipe during a potluck dinner, and it was too good not to share! My friend gave me this super easy yet incredibly tasty recipe for Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas. Here's how to make it:

Chicken fajitas.jpeg
Ingredients:

1 lb chicken breast, sliced into strips
3 bell peppers (any color), sliced
1 onion, sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons fajita seasoning (store-bought or homemade)
Salt and pepper, to taste
Tortillas, for serving
Optional toppings: salsa, sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese

Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a sheet pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
  2. In a large bowl, toss the chicken strips, bell peppers, and onion with olive oil, fajita seasoning, salt, and pepper until everything is well coated.
  3. Spread the chicken and vegetables evenly onto the prepared sheet pan.
  4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, stirring halfway through.
  5. Warm up tortillas in the oven or microwave.
  6. Serve the chicken fajitas with warm tortillas and your favorite toppings.
Feel free to customize with your favorite toppings and make it your own. Happy cooking! 🌮🍽️

Ooh sheet pan fajitas, a lifesaver for busy nights! :love: Love that your friend shared this recipe! It totally sounds super easy and perfect for a fuss-free weeknight meal :giggle: Thanks for passing it on, definitely have to try this one!

Heeey! That's perfect for sharing! As someone who loves to bring flavorful dishes to potlucks, this recipe ticks all the boxes. Picture vibrant bell peppers, onions, and juicy chicken all seasoned to perfection on a sheet pan—talk about a crowd-pleaser! Thanks for sharing this convenient and delicious recipe—I can't wait to bring a taste of Tex-Mex to the next gathering! 🌶️🍗🎉

Back