Sidney's Potato Salad

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
Hi folks! πŸ₯— Looking for a crowd-pleasing side dish? You've gotta try Sidney's Potato Salad! Creamy mayo, tangy mustard, and crispy bacon make for the ultimate flavor combo! πŸ˜‹ Plus, it's super easy to whip up for your next BBQ or potluck! Trust me, it'll be the star of the show!

Sidney's Potato Salad
Ingredients:

• 4 pounds russet potatoes
  • 3 hard-cooked eggs, grated
  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
  • 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
  • 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
  • 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
  • 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
  • Garnishes: chopped fresh parsley, grape tomatoes
Sidney's Potato Salad (1).jpg

Directions:

1. Cook the potatoes:Boil the potatoes in water until tender, about 40 minutes. Drain and let them cool. Peel and cut the potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
  2. Combine eggs and potatoes:In a large bowl, gently stir together the potatoes and grated eggs.
  3. Make the dressing:In another bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, celery, onion, sweet pickle relish, mustard, salt, and pepper until well combined.
  4. Combine everything:Gently fold the dressing into the potato and egg mixture until evenly coated. Cover and chill in the refrigerator.
  5. Serve:Just before serving, sprinkle the crumbled bacon over the potato salad. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and grape tomatoes if desired. Enjoy Sidney's Potato Salad!

PS: Guys, seriously, Sidney's Potato Salad is a game-changer! πŸ₯“ Creamy, tangy, and loaded with flavor – it's like a party in your mouth! πŸŽ‰ Whip up a batch for your next gathering and watch it disappear before your eyes! πŸ˜‹ Trust me, this recipe is a keeper! #potatosalad #foodiehe

I couldn't agree moreβ€”Sidney's Potato Salad is absolutely amazing! I made it for a family BBQ last weekend, and it was a huge hit. The crispy bacon really takes it to the next level. πŸ₯“ πŸ˜‰πŸ™‚πŸ‘Œβœ¨

Hi folks! πŸ₯— Looking for a crowd-pleasing side dish? You've gotta try Sidney's Potato Salad! Creamy mayo, tangy mustard, and crispy bacon make for the ultimate flavor combo! πŸ˜‹ Plus, it's super easy to whip up for your next BBQ or potluck! Trust me, it'll be the star of the show!

Sidney's Potato Salad
Ingredients:

• 4 pounds russet potatoes
  • 3 hard-cooked eggs, grated
  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
  • 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
  • 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
  • 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
  • 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
  • Garnishes: chopped fresh parsley, grape tomatoes
View attachment 3753

Directions:

1. Cook the potatoes:Boil the potatoes in water until tender, about 40 minutes. Drain and let them cool. Peel and cut the potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
  2. Combine eggs and potatoes:In a large bowl, gently stir together the potatoes and grated eggs.
  3. Make the dressing:In another bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, celery, onion, sweet pickle relish, mustard, salt, and pepper until well combined.
  4. Combine everything:Gently fold the dressing into the potato and egg mixture until evenly coated. Cover and chill in the refrigerator.
  5. Serve:Just before serving, sprinkle the crumbled bacon over the potato salad. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and grape tomatoes if desired. Enjoy Sidney's Potato Salad!

PS: Guys, seriously, Sidney's Potato Salad is a game-changer! πŸ₯“ Creamy, tangy, and loaded with flavor – it's like a party in your mouth! πŸŽ‰ Whip up a batch for your next gathering and watch it disappear before your eyes! πŸ˜‹ Trust me, this recipe is a keeper! #potatosalad #foodiehe
Sidney's potato salad looks like the perfect side dish! Has anyone tried adding a bit of dill or some crispy bacon bits for extra flavor? Can't wait to make this for my next BBQ! πŸ₯”πŸ₯“πŸŒΏ

Sidney's Potato Salad is a flavor-packed hit for any gathering! Creamy, tangy, and crispy, it's a crowd-pleaser perfect for BBQs and picnics! πŸ˜‹πŸ₯“πŸŽ‰

I couldn't agree moreβ€”Sidney's Potato Salad is absolutely amazing! I made it for a family BBQ last weekend, and it was a huge hit. The crispy bacon really takes it to the next level. πŸ₯“ πŸ˜‰πŸ™‚πŸ‘Œβœ¨
Thank you so much! 😊 It's always a hit at gatherings, isn't it? That crispy bacon really does add that extra something special! Glad you enjoyed it! πŸ₯“πŸ‘Œ

Back