Silken Tofu Recipe

wookie

Novice Foodie
If you've never tried cooking with silken tofu, you're in for a treat! ;) ;) This versatile ingredient can transform your dishes with its creamy texture and ability to absorb flavors. Today, I’m sharing a fantastic recipe that’s both easy to make and incredibly delicious. Whether you're vegan, vegetarian, or just looking to try something new, this silken tofu recipe is sure to impress!:love: 🍽️

Ingredients:​

• 1 block of silken tofu
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil
  • 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 2 green onions, chopped
  • 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
  • Fresh cilantro for garnish

Procedure:​

1. Prepare the Tofu: Carefully remove the silken tofu from its packaging and place it on a plate. If needed, gently drain any excess water.
  2. Make the Sauce: In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, minced garlic, and sugar. Stir until the sugar is dissolved and the ingredients are well-mixed.
  3. Pour the Sauce: Drizzle the soy-sesame sauce over the silken tofu, making sure to cover it evenly.
  4. Garnish: Sprinkle the chopped green onions and toasted sesame seeds over the tofu. Add a few sprigs of fresh cilantro for an extra burst of flavor and color.
  5. Serve: Enjoy your silken tofu as a side dish, appetizer, or even a light main course. It pairs wonderfully with steamed rice or a fresh salad.
There you have it—a quick and easy silken tofu recipe that's packed with flavor and perfect for any meal! This dish is not only nutritious but also incredibly satisfying. Give it a try and let the creamy, delicious tofu melt in your mouth.🤤🤤
I hope you enjoy making and eating this delightful silken tofu dish as much as I do. It's a simple way to add a touch of elegance and health to your dining table. Bon appétit! 🍴😋

Attachments

• Silken-Tofu-Recipe.jpg
    Silken-Tofu-Recipe.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 18
Silken tofu newbie here, but super intrigued by its creamy texture and flavor-absorbing magic! ✨ This recipe is the perfect intro - easy, delicious, and sounds healthy too. Definitely gotta try it out! 💖

Back