Simple Hamburger Stroganoff

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Hey everyone! 😊 I just tried this Simple Hamburger Stroganoff recipe yesterday, and it was a total hit! It's such a comforting and easy dish to whip up. You’ll love how creamy and hearty it turns out. Perfect for a cozy meal after a long day. Let’s dive into this delicious recipe!

Simple Hamburger Stroganoff.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
  • 1 pound lean ground beef
  • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into pieces
  • 1 (6 ounce) can chopped mushrooms, with liquid
  • 1 (.75 ounce) packet dry brown gravy mix
  • 2 (10.5 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
  • ½ cup milk

Directions:

1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the egg noodles until tender but still firm, about 7 to 9 minutes. Drain and set aside.
  2. While the noodles cook, brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, breaking it up as it cooks. This should take about 5 to 7 minutes. Drain off any excess grease.
  3. Stir in the cream cheese, mushrooms with their liquid, and gravy mix. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the cream cheese is melted and everything is combined.
  4. Add the condensed mushroom soup, sour cream, and milk to the skillet. Stir until the mixture is smooth and creamy, cooking for about 3 to 5 minutes.
  5. Toss the drained egg noodles into the beef mixture and stir until everything is well combined and heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes.

Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did! 😊 It’s a real crowd-pleaser and super easy to make. Let me know how it turns out for you!

Back