Skinny Margarita

Clint08

Novice Foodie
Hey guys, get ready to enjoy some guilt-free refreshment! I'm sharing my go-to skinny margarita recipe. Say goodbye to unnecessary calories and hello to tangy lime, smooth tequila, and a touch of sweetness. Let's toast to sipping smarter and feeling fantastic! Cheers, fellas! 🍹🎉

Skinny Margarita.jpg

Ingredients​

• 3 ounces tequila blanco or reposado
  • 3 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
  • 2 ounces freshly squeezed orange juice
  • 2 teaspoons agave nectar*
  • kosher salt
  • lime wheels for garnish

Instructions​

• Pour a small pile of kosher salt onto a plate. Use a lime wedge to trace the rims of two margarita glasses, then dip the rims into the salt. Set the glasses aside for now.
  • Fill a cocktail shaker as full as possible with ice. Add tequila, lime juice, orange juice, and agave nectar.** Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds, then divide the contents of the shaker between your margarita glasses.
  • Garnish with a lime wedge (or wheel) and enjoy!

Notes​

*Substitute the agave nectar with a no-calorie sweetener packet, if desired! It will cut a few calories.

**If you don't use salt on the rims of the glasses, I recommend adding a tiny pinch of salt into the cocktail shaker with everything else before shaking it!

This recipe is a great base; but feel free to adjust the citrus juice, agave nectar, and tequila to fit your taste!

Back