Slow-Roasted Salmon with Walnut-Olive Vinaigrette

xxscj1678

Culinary Explorer
Hi folks! Elevate your dinner game with this Slow-Roasted Salmon featuring a zesty Walnut-Olive Vinaigrette! 🌿🍋 Perfectly tender salmon, infused with smoky paprika and bright lemon flavors, topped with a tantalizing mix of parsley, walnuts, and olives – it's a flavor explosion in every bite! 😋🥗 Serve it up for a fancy dinner party or a cozy family night in. Trust me, it's a winner! #SalmonSensation #TasteBudsDancing

Slow-Roasted Salmon with Walnut-Olive Vinaigrette
Ingredients:

• 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
  • 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
  • 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest plus 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
  • 1 (2 1/2-pound) side of salmon
  • 2 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
  • 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
  • 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
  • 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted and finely chopped
  • 1/4 cup Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
  • 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped (about 1/3 cup)
  • 1/4 cup pitted Castelvetrano olives, chopped (about 1/3 cup)

Slow-Roasted Salmon with Walnut-.jpg

Directions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 325°F with the rack in the middle position.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup of olive oil and smoked paprika. Set aside 1 tablespoon of this oil mixture.
  3. Stir lemon zest and juice into the remaining oil mixture in the small bowl.
  4. Place the salmon in a large baking dish and sprinkle both sides with 2 1/2 teaspoons of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. If needed, tuck the tapered end of the salmon under to fit in the dish.
  5. Pour the lemon-paprika mixture over the salmon.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven until the thickest part of the salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 30 to 35 minutes. Spoon the lemon-paprika mixture from the baking dish over the salmon every 10 minutes while baking. Remove from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes.
  7. In a small bowl, whisk together parsley, walnuts, vinegar, olives, and the remaining 1/4 cup of olive oil.
  8. Season the vinaigrette with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
  9. Carefully lift the salmon from the baking dish using 2 large spatulas and transfer it to a large platter. Discard the remaining lemon-paprika mixture in the baking dish.
  10. Spoon the walnut-olive vinaigrette over the salmon and drizzle it with the reserved oil mixture.
  11. Serve the salmon warm or at room temperature.
Enjoy your Slow-Roasted Salmon with Walnut-Olive Vinaigrette!

Wow, this Slow-Roasted Salmon with Walnut-Olive Vinaigrette sounds absolutely divine! 😍 I love the idea of slow-roasting salmon to really lock in those flavors and ensure it's perfectly tender and moist. And that walnut-olive vinaigrette? Sounds like the perfect tangy and nutty complement to the richness of the salmon. Can't wait to try this recipe out for my next dinner party – it's sure to impress! Thanks for sharing! 🐟🌿🍋

Wow, this slow-roasted salmon with walnut-olive vinaigrette is truly a showstopper! I can almost taste the combination of smoky paprika, zesty lemon, and the richness of olive oil. It's making my mouth water just reading through the recipe. :love:

yum! This will surely make my tummy full and full of smiles because of the goodness of this taste! Thanks for sharing!

I can imagine how the slow-roasting method would make the salmon incredibly tender and flavorful, and that walnut-olive vinaigrette sounds like the perfect balance of nuttiness and tanginess to complement the richness of the fish. Can't wait to give this a try for dinner tonight! 😉👍👌✨

Back