🍝 Spaghetti Pie Recipe 🍝

palateprince

Culinary Explorer
Hey there! If you're in the mood for something comforting and delicious, I've got just the thing for you: Spaghetti Pie! It's a fun twist on a classic favorite that's sure to please everyone at the table.
1500×844
74.5 kB

spaghetti pie recipe.jpg

Ingredients

• 16 ounces spaghetti
  • 16 ounces lean ground beef
  • 1 cup diced onion
  • 3 medium garlic cloves
  • 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 2½ cups marinara sauce
  • 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1 cup grated Parmesan, divided
  • 1½ cups shredded Mozzarella, divided

Instructions

• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8-inch springform pan or a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
  • Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water for 6 to 7 minutes, or until it is nearly cooked but still firm (it will finish cooking in the oven). Drain the pasta and set it aside.
  • In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until it is no longer pink, about 4 to 5 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the beef to a bowl and discard the fat from the skillet (leaving a little for cooking the onion).
  • Return the skillet to the heat and cook the onion until it becomes soft, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the Italian seasoning and onion powder. Remove from heat and set aside.
  • In a large bowl, whisk together the sauce, ricotta cheese, parsley, and eggs. Mix in the cooked onion mixture.
  • Combine the pasta and cooked beef with the sauce mixture. Stir in 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese. Transfer the spaghetti mixture into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
  • Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, for about 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.

Happy Eating!​

This is new to me!🥧🥧 I never tried spaghetti as a pie before. Mostly just a pasta recipe. This is a good addition to my recipe lists🗒️🗒️

Back