Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade

strawberrykiss0325

Culinary Explorer
Hey, lovely people! Ready to sip on summer in a glass? 🍓✨ This Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade is a fizzy, sweet treat that’s a breeze to make and a blast to drink. Make sure to let me know how it taste once you guys try it!!
Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
  • 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2-3 lemons)
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar (adjust to taste)
  • 2 cups sparkling water or club soda
  • Ice cubes
  • Lemon slices and whole strawberries for garnish (optional)
  • Fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. In a blender, combine the fresh strawberries, lemon juice, and granulated sugar. Blend until smooth.
  2. Strain the strawberry-lemon mixture through a fine mesh sieve to remove the seeds and pulp. You should have a smooth strawberry-lemon syrup.
  3. Fill serving glasses with ice cubes.
  4. Pour the strawberry-lemon syrup evenly among the glasses.
  5. Top each glass with sparkling water or club soda, stirring gently to combine.
  6. Garnish with lemon slices, whole strawberries, and fresh mint leaves if desired.
  7. Serve immediately and enjoy your sparkling strawberry lemonade!

Hey, lovely people! Ready to sip on summer in a glass? 🍓✨ This Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade is a fizzy, sweet treat that’s a breeze to make and a blast to drink. Make sure to let me know how it taste once you guys try it!!
View attachment 1356

Ingredients:

• 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
  • 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2-3 lemons)
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar (adjust to taste)
  • 2 cups sparkling water or club soda
  • Ice cubes
  • Lemon slices and whole strawberries for garnish (optional)
  • Fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. In a blender, combine the fresh strawberries, lemon juice, and granulated sugar. Blend until smooth.
  2. Strain the strawberry-lemon mixture through a fine mesh sieve to remove the seeds and pulp. You should have a smooth strawberry-lemon syrup.
  3. Fill serving glasses with ice cubes.
  4. Pour the strawberry-lemon syrup evenly among the glasses.
  5. Top each glass with sparkling water or club soda, stirring gently to combine.
  6. Garnish with lemon slices, whole strawberries, and fresh mint leaves if desired.
  7. Serve immediately and enjoy your sparkling strawberry lemonade!
Refreshing! 🌞🍓 I think one way to make your sparkling strawberry lemonade stand out is by adding a few frozen strawberry slices to each glass. Though, for an adult version, you could also consider adding a splash of vodka or white rum for a fruity cocktail twist. Just remember to drink responsibly! 🍹

Refreshing! 🌞🍓 I think one way to make your sparkling strawberry lemonade stand out is by adding a few frozen strawberry slices to each glass. Though, for an adult version, you could also consider adding a splash of vodka or white rum for a fruity cocktail twist. Just remember to drink responsibly! 🍹
Totally agree, I think adding a splash of vodka will really elevate this drink!

Having enjoyed this delightful concoction on warm summer days, I can attest to its irresistible combination of sweet strawberries and zesty lemons, perfectly complemented by the effervescence of sparkling water.

Back