Spicy Cajun Shrimp Pasta

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey fellow food enthusiasts!
I wanted to share a recipe that's been a hit in my household lately: Spicy Cajun Shrimp Pasta. It's a flavorful dish that combines succulent shrimp with a rich and creamy Cajun-infused sauce, all tossed with pasta for a satisfying meal. Here's what you'll need:
Ingredients:
  • 8 oz fettuccine pasta
  • 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 bell pepper, diced (any color works)
  • 1 small onion, finely chopped
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley for garnish
  • Red pepper flakes (optional, for extra heat)
Instructions:
  1. Cook the fettuccine pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a bowl, toss the peeled and deveined shrimp with Cajun seasoning until evenly coated.
  3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the seasoned shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until pink and cooked through. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet, add minced garlic, diced bell pepper, and chopped onion. Sauté for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are softened.
  5. Add the halved cherry tomatoes to the skillet and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until they start to soften.
  6. Pour in the heavy cream and grated Parmesan cheese. Stir until the cheese has melted and the sauce has thickened slightly.
  7. Season the sauce with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes (if using) according to your taste preferences.
  8. Add the cooked fettuccine pasta and cooked shrimp back to the skillet. Toss everything together until the pasta and shrimp are coated in the creamy Cajun sauce.
  9. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley for a pop of color and freshness.
  10. Serve hot and enjoy the delicious flavors of this Spicy Cajun Shrimp Pasta!
I hope you all give this recipe a try and love it as much as I do. Feel free to customize it with your favorite ingredients or adjust the level of spiciness to suit your taste buds. Let me know if you have any questions or feedback. Happy cooking! 🍤🍝🔥

Attachments

• 1465244651-delish-cajun-shrimp-p.jpg
    1465244651-delish-cajun-shrimp-p.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 68
Spicy Cajun shrimp pasta? 🍤🌶️🍝 Yes, please! 😍 That combo of zesty flavors with a kick sounds like the perfect dinner idea! Can't wait to give this recipe a whirl and spice up my pasta game! Thanks for sharing this mouthwatering dish! 🤤

Thanks for sharing your recipe for Spicy Cajun Shrimp Pasta! 🍤🌶️ It sounds like a delicious and flavorful dish that's perfect for adding a bit of spice to pasta night. Can't wait to try making it at home and indulge in those tasty Cajun-seasoned shrimp. Your culinary creativity is truly appreciated! 🌟😋

Back