Spicy Chicken with Coconut MilkšŸ„„

Coco

Culinary Explorer
Hey guys! This is the perfect recipe of creamy coconut milk and fiery spices! It's an amazing recipe you won't want to miss.šŸ”„

Ingredients:
chicken-bicol-express-2-1-768x1024.jpg

1 lb (450g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon red curry paste
1 can (13.5 oz / 400ml) coconut milk
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar
Juice of 1 lime
Salt and pepper to taste
Fresh cilantro leaves for garnish

Instructions:
  • Prep the Ingredients: Cut the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces, finely chop the onion, mince the garlic, and thinly slice the red bell pepper.
  • SautĆ© the Aromatics: Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add chopped onion and minced garlic. SautĆ© until fragrant and the onions are translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
  • Cook the Chicken: Add the chicken pieces to the skillet. Cook until they are browned on all sides, about 5-6 minutes.
  • Add the Red Bell Pepper: Once the chicken is browned, add the thinly sliced red bell pepper to the skillet. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the peppers are slightly softened.
  • Incorporate the Flavors: Stir in the red curry paste, coating the chicken and vegetables evenly. Cook for another minute to allow the flavors to meld.
  • Pour in Coconut Milk: Pour in the coconut milk, stirring well to combine with the chicken and vegetables.
  • Season and Simmer: Add soy sauce, fish sauce, and brown sugar to the skillet. Squeeze in the juice of one lime. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir everything together and let it simmer gently for 10-12 minutes, allowing the flavors to develop.
  • Serve: Once the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened slightly, remove from heat. Serve the spicy chicken with coconut milk over cooked rice. Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves for an extra burst of flavor.

Enjoy this delicious Spicy Chicken with Coconut Milk, a perfect blend of creamy and spicy flavors!

This post got me intrigued! I think I need to add this to my must-try recipe list. šŸ“btw Thanks for sharing this <3

Back