Spicy Garlic Butter Crab Legs

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodies!
I'm excited to share one of my favorite dinner recipes that's perfect for seafood lovers: Spicy Garlic Butter Crab Legs. This dish is bursting with flavor and always gets rave reviews from family and friends. Here's how to make it:
1711792640563.jpeg

Ingredients:
  • 2 pounds crab legs, thawed if frozen
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon chili flakes (adjust to taste for desired spice level)
  • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
  • Salt and black pepper, to taste
  • Lemon wedges, for serving
Instructions:
  1. Start by preheating your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. Place the crab legs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil, arranging them in a single layer.
  3. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Once melted, add the minced garlic and chili flakes. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly, until the garlic is fragrant and slightly golden.
  4. Pour the spicy garlic butter mixture evenly over the crab legs on the baking sheet.
  5. Season the crab legs with salt and black pepper to taste, then sprinkle chopped fresh parsley on top for added freshness.
  6. Cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the crab legs are heated through.
  7. Remove the foil and switch the oven to broil. Broil the crab legs for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the tops are slightly golden and crispy.
  8. Serve the spicy garlic butter crab legs hot, with lemon wedges on the side for squeezing over the crab meat.
  9. Enjoy your delicious and flavorful meal!
This Spicy Garlic Butter Crab Legs recipe is sure to impress your taste buds and make any dinner special. Let me know if you try it out and how it turns out for you! 🦀🔥

Hey foodies!
I'm excited to share one of my favorite dinner recipes that's perfect for seafood lovers: Spicy Garlic Butter Crab Legs. This dish is bursting with flavor and always gets rave reviews from family and friends. Here's how to make it:
View attachment 1042
Ingredients:
  • 2 pounds crab legs, thawed if frozen
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon chili flakes (adjust to taste for desired spice level)
  • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
  • Salt and black pepper, to taste
  • Lemon wedges, for serving
Instructions:
  1. Start by preheating your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. Place the crab legs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil, arranging them in a single layer.
  3. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Once melted, add the minced garlic and chili flakes. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly, until the garlic is fragrant and slightly golden.
  4. Pour the spicy garlic butter mixture evenly over the crab legs on the baking sheet.
  5. Season the crab legs with salt and black pepper to taste, then sprinkle chopped fresh parsley on top for added freshness.
  6. Cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the crab legs are heated through.
  7. Remove the foil and switch the oven to broil. Broil the crab legs for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the tops are slightly golden and crispy.
  8. Serve the spicy garlic butter crab legs hot, with lemon wedges on the side for squeezing over the crab meat.
  9. Enjoy your delicious and flavorful meal!
This Spicy Garlic Butter Crab Legs recipe is sure to impress your taste buds and make any dinner special. Let me know if you try it out and how it turns out for you! 🦀🔥
I'm totally down for those Spicy Garlic Butter Crab Legs! Can't wait to try 'em out and see if they live up to the hype. 🦀🔥

What a delicious treat for seafood enthusiasts! 🦀💫 Spicy Garlic Butter Crab Legs sound absolutely mouthwatering and perfect for a memorable dinner. Thanks for sharing your recipe—I can't wait to try making this flavorful dish and impress my loved ones!

Back