Spicy King Oyster Mushroom Salad Recipe 🥗

Ui Ui

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! If you're looking for a fresh, flavorful, and slightly spicy dish, this Spicy King Oyster Mushroom Salad is perfect. It's a great vegan option that packs a punch with its vibrant flavors. Ideal for a light lunch or a side dish. Give it a try and let me know what you think! 🌶️🥗

king oyster mushroom recipe.jpg
Ingredients:
  • 4 large king oyster mushrooms, thinly sliced​
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil​
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce​
  • 1 tablespoon rice vinegar​
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil​
  • 1 teaspoon chili flakes (adjust to taste)​
  • 1 garlic clove, minced​
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger​
  • 1/4 cup chopped cilantro​
  • 1/4 cup sliced green onions​
  • 1/2 cup shredded carrots​
  • 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds​
Equipment:
  • Measuring cups and spoons​
  • Large mixing bowl​
  • Medium skillet​
  • Wooden spoon​
Instructions:
  1. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.​
  2. Add the sliced mushrooms and cook until tender and slightly golden, about 5-7 minutes.​
  3. In a large mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, chili flakes, minced garlic, and grated ginger.​
  4. Add the cooked mushrooms to the bowl and toss to coat.​
  5. Mix in the chopped cilantro, sliced green onions, and shredded carrots.​
  6. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.​
  7. Serve immediately or chill for a more intense flavor.​

Enjoy your Spicy King Oyster Mushroom Salad as a tasty and nutritious meal! 🌶🍄🥗

Hey everyone! If you're looking for a fresh, flavorful, and slightly spicy dish, this Spicy King Oyster Mushroom Salad is perfect. It's a great vegan option that packs a punch with its vibrant flavors. Ideal for a light lunch or a side dish. Give it a try and let me know what you think! 🌶️🥗

View attachment 5186Ingredients:
  • 4 large king oyster mushrooms, thinly sliced​
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil​
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce​
  • 1 tablespoon rice vinegar​
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil​
  • 1 teaspoon chili flakes (adjust to taste)​
  • 1 garlic clove, minced​
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger​
  • 1/4 cup chopped cilantro​
  • 1/4 cup sliced green onions​
  • 1/2 cup shredded carrots​
  • 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds​
Equipment:
  • Measuring cups and spoons​
  • Large mixing bowl​
  • Medium skillet​
  • Wooden spoon​
Instructions:
  1. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.​
  2. Add the sliced mushrooms and cook until tender and slightly golden, about 5-7 minutes.​
  3. In a large mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, chili flakes, minced garlic, and grated ginger.​
  4. Add the cooked mushrooms to the bowl and toss to coat.​
  5. Mix in the chopped cilantro, sliced green onions, and shredded carrots.​
  6. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.​
  7. Serve immediately or chill for a more intense flavor.​

Enjoy your Spicy King Oyster Mushroom Salad as a tasty and nutritious meal! 🌶🍄🥗
I think drizzling a bit of sesame oil over the salad can complement the spiciness of the mushrooms though. It adds a delicious depth of flavor! 🥗🌶️

Sounds delicious! Can't wait to try this Spicy King Oyster Mushroom Salad 🥗🌶️ Thanks for sharing! 😊
You’re welcome! So glad you’re excited to try the Spicy King Oyster Mushroom Salad 🥗🌶️, it's a flavor bomb! Thanks for the love! 😊👩‍🍳

I think drizzling a bit of sesame oil over the salad can complement the spiciness of the mushrooms though. It adds a delicious depth of flavor! 🥗🌶️
Thanks for the awesome tip! 😄 Drizzling sesame oil sounds like a game-changer for the spicy mushroom salad! 🌶️🥗 Can't wait to try it!

This Spicy King Oyster Mushroom Salad sounds amazing—love the blend of flavors and spices! 🌶️🍄 Thanks for sharing this tasty and vibrant recipe!

This Spicy King Oyster Mushroom Salad sounds amazing—love the blend of flavors and spices! 🌶️🍄 Thanks for sharing this tasty and vibrant recipe!
Thanks! So glad you dig the Spicy King Oyster Mushroom Salad—hope you love the kick and vibrant flavors as much as I do! 🌶️🍄🙌

This Spicy King Oyster Mushroom Salad looks incredible! 🥗🔥 I love the idea of adding a spicy kick to such a unique ingredient. Can’t wait to give this a try—thanks for sharing the recipe! 😋

This Spicy King Oyster Mushroom Salad looks incredible! 🥗🔥 I love the idea of adding a spicy kick to such a unique ingredient. Can’t wait to give this a try—thanks for sharing the recipe! 😋
Thanks! I'm super stoked you liked the Spicy King Oyster Mushroom Salad recipe! Can't wait to hear how yours turns out! 😋🔥

Back