Spicy Pork and Vegetable

Marcussikreyvingx

Culinary Explorer
How are you? Just want to share my favorite spicy pork! ❤ you can cook this anytime of the day

IMG_20240322_190133.jpg

Ingredients (for 3 to 4 servings):

1 pound pork shoulder (or tenderloin), sliced paper thin

2 tablespoons vegetable oil

4 ounces cabbage, sliced

1 small peeled carrot (about 2 ounces), sliced

6 green onions, cut crosswise into 2 inch pieces

1 green chili pepper, sliced

1 medium onion (about 6 ounces), thinly sliced

4 garlic cloves, minced

½ teaspoon peeled ginger, minced

2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil

2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds

over easy eggs, optional

For the sauce:

2 tablespoons soy sauce

½ cup water

1 tablespoon gochu-garu (Korean hot pepper flakes)

¼ cup gochujang (Korean hot pepper paste)

1 teaspoon potato starch

¼ teaspoon ground black pepper

1 tablespoon sugar

Directions

Make the sauce:

❤Combine the sauce ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Mix it well with a spoon. Set aside.

1.Heat up the vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat. Add the garlic and ginger and stir for a minute with a wooden spoon until they are a little crispy.

2.Stir in the pork and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes until it’s no longer pink.

3.Add cabbage, carrot, onion, green chili pepper, and onion. Cover and reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 3 minutes until the vegetables are slightly cooked.

4.Uncover and add the seasoning sauce. Increase the heat to medium high and cook another 3 minutes, stirring with the wooden spoon, until everything is nicely cooked and incorporated. Stir in sesame oil and remove from heat.

Now hurry up! Try this delicious spicy pork and pair it with rice ❤❤❤ don't forget to share this to your lovedones.

Hello there! I can already imagine the delicious aroma and flavors blending perfectly. Plus, those over-easy eggs on top? Total perfection! Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe with us. I can't wait to give it a try!

Back