SPICY PORK SPARERIBS

ReeseTaki

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, flavor enthusiasts! 🌢️ Get ready to spice up your day with our mouthwatering creation: Spicy Pork Spareribs! πŸ–πŸ”₯ Indulge in tender, succulent ribs bursting with bold flavors that'll leave you craving for more! πŸ˜‹πŸ‘©β€πŸ³ Let's turn up the heat and dive into this delicious adventure together! 🌟🍽️

SPICY PORK SPARERIBS

SPICY PORK SPARERIBS (1).jpg

INGREDIENTS:

• 400g pork spareribs, cut into 3cm pieces
  • 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
  • 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
  • 2 tablespoons caster sugar (superfine sugar)
  • 1 star anise, broken into pieces
  • 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
  • 2 teaspoons fish sauce
  • 2 teaspoons minced ginger
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 2 green onions, sliced
DIRECTIONS:

1. Blanch the pork spare ribs in boiling water for a few minutes to remove excess fat. Remove from the pan and refresh in cold water for a minute or so.
  2. In a saucepan, mix together soy sauce, hoisin sauce, stock, sugar, star anise, pepper, fish sauce, and ginger. Bring to simmering point, add the blanched pork, and simmer gently for 50-60 minutes or until the meat is tender and the sauce has thickened, and the meat is richly glazed.
  3. Sprinkle with sesame oil and green onions. Serve with steamed rice and stir-fried spinach or snow pea leaves. Enjoy! πŸ–πŸ”₯

I hope you savor every spicy, tender bite of these Pork Spareribs! πŸ–πŸŒΆοΈ Cooking them up is like creating a symphony of flavors in your kitchen. Don't forget to garnish with those fresh green onions for that extra pop! πŸ˜‹πŸ₯’ Wishing you happy cooking and delicious moments shared around the table! πŸŽ‰πŸ‘©β€πŸ³

Spicy pork spareribs sound like a flavor explosion! πŸ”₯πŸ– Perfect for adding some heat to your meal and πŸ”₯🐷 they're packed with flavor and guaranteed to satisfy your cravings too! I slow-cook them for that perfect tender bite tho :) Are you using any special seasonings or marinades to make them extra spicy?

This Spicy Pork Spareribs recipe is drool-worthy! πŸ˜‹πŸ– It's like a flavor explosion waiting to happen in my mouth! πŸ˜‹πŸ‘©β€πŸ³ The tender, succulent ribs glazed to perfection? Can't wait! 🍚πŸ₯¬ Thank you for this mouthwatering recipe! Time to feast! 🌟🍽️

I can almost taste the tender meat coated in that spicy goodness. Can't wait to fire up the grill and give it a try. Thanks for sharing your mouthwatering recipe! It sounds like a flavor-packed delight! πŸŒΆοΈπŸ–

Hey there, flavor enthusiasts! 🌢️ Get ready to spice up your day with our mouthwatering creation: Spicy Pork Spareribs! πŸ–πŸ”₯ Indulge in tender, succulent ribs bursting with bold flavors that'll leave you craving for more! πŸ˜‹πŸ‘©β€πŸ³ Let's turn up the heat and dive into this delicious adventure together! 🌟🍽️

SPICY PORK SPARERIBS

View attachment 1571

INGREDIENTS:

• 400g pork spareribs, cut into 3cm pieces
  • 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
  • 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
  • 2 tablespoons caster sugar (superfine sugar)
  • 1 star anise, broken into pieces
  • 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
  • 2 teaspoons fish sauce
  • 2 teaspoons minced ginger
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 2 green onions, sliced
DIRECTIONS:

1. Blanch the pork spare ribs in boiling water for a few minutes to remove excess fat. Remove from the pan and refresh in cold water for a minute or so.
  2. In a saucepan, mix together soy sauce, hoisin sauce, stock, sugar, star anise, pepper, fish sauce, and ginger. Bring to simmering point, add the blanched pork, and simmer gently for 50-60 minutes or until the meat is tender and the sauce has thickened, and the meat is richly glazed.
  3. Sprinkle with sesame oil and green onions. Serve with steamed rice and stir-fried spinach or snow pea leaves. Enjoy! πŸ–πŸ”₯

I hope you savor every spicy, tender bite of these Pork Spareribs! πŸ–πŸŒΆοΈ Cooking them up is like creating a symphony of flavors in your kitchen. Don't forget to garnish with those fresh green onions for that extra pop! πŸ˜‹πŸ₯’ Wishing you happy cooking and delicious moments shared around the table! πŸŽ‰πŸ‘©β€πŸ³
Thanks for sharing, this recipe sounds delicious! I'm curious though, do you think substituting pork with tofu could work for a veggie twist? Or would that be 'sacrilegious' to the ribs?

Back