Spring Salad Recipe

otterlyslick

Culinary Explorer
easy-spring-salad-recipe-lemon-salad-dressing-10-scaled.jpg

I recently tried a delightful Spring Salad recipe—it's perfect for a light and vibrant meal! 🌱🥚 For this dish, you'll need;

Ingredients:
  • Fresh asparagus
  • Eggs
  • Mixed greens
  • Cherry tomatoes
  • Red onion
  • Olive oil
  • Balsamic vinegar
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:
  1. Start by blanching the asparagus until tender-crisp, then plunge into ice water to preserve its bright green color.
  2. Hard-boil the eggs to your desired doneness, then peel and quarter them.
  3. Arrange mixed greens on a platter, top with blanched asparagus, quartered eggs, halved cherry tomatoes, and thinly sliced red onion.
  4. Drizzle with a mixture of olive oil and balsamic vinegar, season with salt and pepper, and gently toss to combine.
  5. Serve immediately and enjoy this fresh, nutritious salad!
This salad is a perfect blend of textures and flavors that really celebrate the spring season. Give it a try—I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do! 🥗🌿

This Spring Salad sounds awesome—totally love the mix of fresh greens and the zingy dressing! 🥗💚 Thanks for sharing the recipe; I can’t wait to try it out and enjoy that vibrant crunch! 🌟

View attachment 4977

I recently tried a delightful Spring Salad recipe—it's perfect for a light and vibrant meal! 🌱🥚 For this dish, you'll need;

Ingredients:
  • Fresh asparagus
  • Eggs
  • Mixed greens
  • Cherry tomatoes
  • Red onion
  • Olive oil
  • Balsamic vinegar

Instructions:
  1. Start by blanching the asparagus until tender-crisp, then plunge into ice water to preserve its bright green color.
  3. Arrange mixed greens on a platter, top with blanched asparagus, quartered eggs, halved cherry tomatoes, and thinly sliced red onion.
  4. Drizzle with a mixture of olive oil and balsamic vinegar, season with salt and pepper, and gently toss to combine.
This salad is a perfect blend of textures and flavors that really celebrate the spring season. Give it a try—I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do! 🥗🌿
I love spring salads! I think adding some fresh berries would make it even more refreshing though. 🍓🥗

View attachment 4977

Ingredients:
  • Fresh asparagus
  • Eggs
  • Mixed greens
  • Cherry tomatoes
  • Red onion
  • Olive oil
  • Balsamic vinegar

Instructions:
This Spring Salad looks so fresh and vibrant! 🥗🌱 I love the idea of adding a citrus vinaigrette—sounds like a great way to brighten up any meal. Can't wait to try this!

Back