Stamppot Recipe

yourfavoritef1girlie

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 👋 I'm excited to share with you one of my favorite Dutch comfort foods: Stamppot! 🇳🇱 This dish is a cozy blend of mashed potatoes and vegetables, perfect for warming you up on chilly days. Here's how to make it:

Stamppot Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 kg potatoes, peeled and chopped
  • 500g kale or spinach, chopped
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 200g smoked sausage or bacon
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Butter for mashing
Instructions:

1. Boil the potatoes in salted water until tender, about 15-20 minutes.
  2. In a separate pot, boil the kale or spinach until softened, about 5-7 minutes.
  3. In a frying pan, cook the onion until translucent, then add the smoked sausage or bacon and cook until browned and cooked through.
  4. Drain the potatoes and kale/spinach, then mash them together with a generous amount of butter until smooth.
  5. Stir in the cooked onion and sausage/bacon, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
  6. Serve hot, with a dollop of mustard on the side if desired.
Enjoy your hearty Stamppot! Let me know if you give it a try! 😊🍽️

I've heard so much about Stamppot and finally found a recipe to try! 🙌 Can't wait to see how it turns out. Planning to serve it up with some crusty bread for a cozy dinner.

This Stamppot recipe looks delicious! 🤤 Can't wait to give it a try on a chilly evening! Thanks for sharing! 🥔🥬🥓

Wow, your Stamppot recipe looks amazing! 🤤 I love how hearty and comforting it seems—perfect for a cozy meal. Thanks for sharing this gem! 🌟

Back