Starbucks Copycat Pineapple Refresher 🍍

Marich

Tasty Apprentice
Would you like a refreshing recipe to cool down on hot days? I have a simple recipe that is easy to follow. Once you try it, you'll feel as if you're experiencing the Starbucks sensation at home. It's a great way to refresh your mind and body. 😌

Starbucks Copycat Pineapple Refresher.jpeg
Ingredients

• 1 cup ice cubes​
  • 1/2 cup pineapple juice​
  • 1/2 cup passionfruit juice​
  • 1/4 cup white grape juice​
  • 1/8 teaspoon green tea extract​
  • 1 slice fresh pineapple​

Directions
  1. Fill glass with ice. Add pineapple juice, passionfruit juice, white grape juice, and green tea extract. Stir until well combined. Float pineapple slice over ice.​

That's all you need to do! ;)

Interesting recipe! I never thought of recreating Starbucks drinks at home. I'll definitely give this Pineapple Refresher a try. Thanks for sharing!

Would you like a refreshing recipe to cool down on hot days? I have a simple recipe that is easy to follow. Once you try it, you'll feel as if you're experiencing the Starbucks sensation at home. It's a great way to refresh your mind and body. 😌

View attachment 1255Ingredients

• 1 cup ice cubes​
  • 1/2 cup pineapple juice​
  • 1/2 cup passionfruit juice​
  • 1/4 cup white grape juice​
  • 1/8 teaspoon green tea extract​
  • 1 slice fresh pineapple​

Directions
  1. Fill glass with ice. Add pineapple juice, passionfruit juice, white grape juice, and green tea extract. Stir until well combined. Float pineapple slice over ice.​

That's all you need to do! ;)
Thanks a latte for sharing the Starbucks Copycat Pineapple Refresher recipe! It's such a refreshing and tropical drink. Can't wait to whip up a batch and enjoy a taste of summer. πŸπŸŒžβ˜•

That sounds fantastic! β˜€οΈπŸΉ I'd love to hear your refreshing recipeβ€”I'm sure it'll be perfect for cooling down on hot days and enjoying a little taste of Starbucks at home. Can't wait to give it a try! 😌✨

Now I can enjoy the refreshing taste of a Starbucks Copycat Pineapple Refresher, bursting with the tropical flavor of pineapple and hints of tangy citrus, perfect for a sunny day pick-me-up! 🍍

That sounds like a fantastic way to beat the heat! I love the combination of pineapple, passionfruit, and white grape juicesβ€”it must be so refreshing and tropical. Thanks for sharing this recipeβ€”it's definitely a perfect treat for hot days! 🀩

Hey, glad you like the sound of that combo! It really is a great mix for staying cool. Thanks for the suggestionβ€”you've got good taste! 😎

I'm always on the lookout for DIY versions of my favorite Starbucks drinks, and this pineapple refresher recipe looks like a winner! 🌟🍍 Can't wait to whip up a batch and enjoy it on a hot day!

Back