State Fair Lemonade Recipe šŸ‹

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Hey everyone! Yesterday, I tried making this refreshing State Fair Lemonade, and wow, it was a total hit! Perfectly tangy and sweet, it really brought that nostalgic summer fair vibe right into my kitchen. Hereā€™s how you can whip up this classic lemonade thatā€™ll keep you cool and refreshed all day long. šŸ˜Œ

State Fair Lemonade.jpg
Ingredients:

• 6 lemons
  • 1 Ā¼ cups white sugar
  • 5 cups cold water
Directions:
  1. Wash the lemons and peel off all the zest with a vegetable peeler. Set the peeled lemons aside.
  2. Place the lemon zest in a bowl and mix with the sugar. Toss well to combine, then cover and let it sit for at least 2 hours, or overnight for the best flavor.
  3. Bring the water to a boil in a pot over high heat. Once boiling, turn off the heat and stir in the lemon-sugar mixture. Let it sit until the sugar fully dissolves, about 5 minutes.
  4. Strain the mixture through a mesh strainer back into the bowl to remove the zest. Allow it to cool to room temperature, which should take about 20 to 30 minutes.
  5. Cut the lemons in half and squeeze the juice into the bowl. Pour the lemonade into a pitcher, cover, and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving over ice.

Enjoy your homemade State Fair Lemonade! šŸ¹ Itā€™s perfect for a sunny day or anytime you need a cool, refreshing drink.

This State Fair Lemonade looks like the perfect summer refreshment! I love the idea of recreating that classic fair flavor at home. Definitely going to give this a try and enjoy a taste of nostalgia!

Back