Strawberry Acai Refresher Recipe

benzie

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I recently whipped up a Strawberry Acai Refresher at home, and it turned out amazing! It's the perfect drink for these hot summer days, super refreshing and delicious. Thought I’d share the recipe with you all. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
  • 1 packet of acai puree or 1 tablespoon acai powder
  • 1 cup coconut water (or regular water if you prefer)
  • 1 tablespoon honey or agave syrup (optional, for sweetness)
  • Ice cubes
  • Fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
Instructions:
  1. If you're using fresh strawberries, hull and slice them. If using frozen, you can just toss them in as is.
  2. In a blender, combine the strawberries, acai puree (or powder), and coconut water. Blend until smooth.
  3. Taste and add honey or agave syrup if you like it sweeter. Blend again to mix well.
  4. Fill a glass with ice cubes and pour the refresher over the ice.
  5. Garnish with fresh mint leaves if you’re feeling fancy.
    Strawberry Acai Refresher Recipe.jpg
And that's it! Super easy and so refreshing. Perfect for sipping by the pool or just enjoying on a warm day. Let me know if you give it a go and how it turns out! 🍓🥤🌞

This Strawberry Acai Refresher looks amazing and perfect for the summer heat! 🌞🍓 Thanks for sharing the recipe—definitely giving this a try soon! 🙌

th
Hey everyone! I recently whipped up a Strawberry Acai Refresher at home, and it turned out amazing! It's the perfect drink for these hot summer days, super refreshing and delicious. Thought I’d share the recipe with you all. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
  • 1 packet of acai puree or 1 tablespoon acai powder
  • 1 cup coconut water (or regular water if you prefer)
  • 1 tablespoon honey or agave syrup (optional, for sweetness)
  • Ice cubes
  • Fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
Instructions:
  1. If you're using fresh strawberries, hull and slice them. If using frozen, you can just toss them in as is.
  2. In a blender, combine the strawberries, acai puree (or powder), and coconut water. Blend until smooth.
  3. Taste and add honey or agave syrup if you like it sweeter. Blend again to mix well.
  4. Fill a glass with ice cubes and pour the refresher over the ice.
  5. Garnish with fresh mint leaves if you’re feeling fancy.View attachment 4965
And that's it! Super easy and so refreshing. Perfect for sipping by the pool or just enjoying on a warm day. Let me know if you give it a go and how it turns out! 🍓🥤🌞
thanks for sharing this recipe. perfect healthy thirst quencher under the summer heat.

Back