🥭Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe 🍌

Prutsald

Culinary Explorer
I just wanted to share my knowledge about the recipe. This strawberry banana smoothie is so refreshing and easy to make, perfect for a hot day! 🌞 Just blend together fresh strawberries, yogurt, a splash of milk, and a drizzle of honey. You won't believe how tasty and flavorful it is! Enjoy!

1200×1200
78.4 kB

strawberry banana smoothie recip.jpg

INGREDIENTS

- 2 cups strawberry
- 2 frozen bananas peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup water or milk
- sugar free whipped cream optional

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until they are smooth. If the mixture is thicker than you prefer, you can add more milk or water. Conversely, if it's too thin, add additional frozen fruit. Serve promptly and savor!

Additional Tip: To create an appealing presentation, consider garnishing your smoothie with sugar-free whipped cream and a slice of strawberry.

Yum, strawberry banana smoothies are my go-to! 🍓🍌 Perfect combo for a quick and tasty treat any time of day. Can't wait to try your recipe!

Hey, thanks for the awesome smoothie recipe! Totally gonna try it out – sounds super refreshing for a hot day. Loving the idea of adding whipped cream on top too, yum! Appreciate you sharing this delicious tip! 🍓🍌

Back