Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
👩‍🍳📝 Get ready for a culinary delight as we explore this delightful Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie recipe! 🍓✨ Inspired by a recipe shared by one of my coworkers, I'm excited to bring this mouthwatering creation to your kitchen. 🎉🥧 Let the sweet flavors of strawberries and the tartness of rhubarb dazzle your taste buds. Let's dive into making this irresistible dessert together! 🥧👨‍🍳

Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup white sugar, plus 2 tablespoons for sprinkling
  • All-purpose flour
  • Rhubarb, sliced into ¼-inch pieces
  • Strawberries, hulled and quartered
  • Double pie crust (store-bought or homemade)
  • Butter
  • Egg yolk
Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie (1).jpg

Directions:
  1. Prepare the filling: In a large bowl, mix together 1 cup of sugar and flour. Add the rhubarb and strawberries, tossing until fully coated. Let it sit for about 30 minutes.
  2. Assemble the pie: Pour the filling into a pie crust, dotting with butter. Place the top crust over the filling, crimping the edges with wet fingers to seal. Brush the top crust with egg yolk and cut small steam vents.
  3. Bake: Place the pie in a preheated oven until the filling is bubbly and the crust is golden brown.
  4. Cool and serve: Allow the pie to cool on a wire rack before slicing and serving. Enjoy your delicious homemade pie! 🍓🥧

Indulge in the deliciousness of our Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie! 💫✨ Don't miss out on this mouthwatering dessert experience—trust me, it's worth every bite! 🎉👩‍🍳 Let's get baking and treat ourselves to a slice of pure bliss! 🍽️🥂 #MustTry #DeliciousDelights

Your Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie recipe sounds absolutely delightful! 🍓💖 There's something so wonderfully nostalgic about a homemade pie, especially when it's bursting with the sweet-tart flavors of strawberries and rhubarb. I can almost imagine the aroma wafting through the kitchen as it bakes to golden perfection. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe with us. I can't wait to give it a try and savor each delicious bite!

Just whipped up this strawberry-rhubarb pie for dessert tonight, and it was a total hit! 🍓 The combination of sweet strawberries and tangy rhubarb nestled in a flaky crust was pure perfection. Plus, that irresistible aroma while it baked had everyone's mouths watering!

The combination of strawberries and rhubarb is pure genius! 🍓❤️ I love how the sweetness of the strawberries balances out the tartness of the rhubarb.
Hey there! I couldn't agree more! Isn't it just the most perfect pairing? The way strawberries and rhubarb come together in a pie is simply magical. It's like they were made for each other, right?☺️

Back