Stuffed Jalapeno Recipe

lomiloml

Culinary Explorer
5W5A7114a.jpeg

I tried this stuffed jalapeño recipe last weekend, and it was an absolute hit at our little get-together! These spicy, cheesy bites are super easy to make and packed with flavor. Here's how you can make them too:

Ingredients:​

• 10 fresh jalapeño peppers
  • 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. Slice the jalapeños in half lengthwise and remove the seeds and membranes. (Wear gloves for this part if you can!)
  3. In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, bacon, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until well combined.
  4. Spoon the cheese mixture into each jalapeño half, filling them generously.
  5. Place the stuffed jalapeños on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  6. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the jalapeños are tender and the cheese is melted and bubbly.

Conclusion:​

Serve these stuffed jalapeños hot, and watch them disappear in no time. They're the perfect mix of spicy and creamy, and the bacon adds a delightful crunch. Enjoy! 🌶🧀

Wow! This recipe is like an upgraded version of my favorite, dynamite. Can't wait to try this one. Any stuffed chili will always caught my tastebud's interest😁😁

Stuffed Jalapeños? Yes, please! 🌶️😋 These look like the perfect spicy snack. Can’t wait to try them out—thanks for sharing this flavor bomb! 🙌

Back