Sugared Cranberries Recipe 🍒

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Hello everyone, I made sugared cranberries since last month, and they're simple and easy to make. Honestly, this recipe is among my favorite things to make and eat around. This is a special recipe especially, for the holiday season. Trust me this will be going easy. 🤩

Sugared Cranberries Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:
  • ½ cup of water
  • 2 cups of granulated sugar (divided)
  • 12 ounces of fresh cranberries

Instructions:
1. In a medium saucepan, combine ½ cup of water and ½ cup of sugar over medium-high heat. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved and bring it to a simmer.

2. Once it's simmering, take it off the heat and add the cranberries. Stir them well so they're coated with the sugary water mixture. Let them sit for 10 minutes.

3. Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the cranberries onto the baking sheet, making sure they're in a single layer. Let them dry for at least 30 minutes.

4. After 30 minutes to an hour, sprinkle the remaining sugar over the cranberries. Use a wooden spoon to stir them around until they're completely coated in sugar.

5. Allow the cranberries to dry on the counter for another hour. Once the sugar coating is dry, your sugared cranberries are ready to enjoy!

Oh, Sugared Cranberries Recipe! 🍒 That sounds like a delightful treat, perfect for adding a pop of sweetness to any occasion. Can't wait to give it a whirl and enjoy those festive flavors. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🌟👩‍🍳

Oh, Sugared Cranberries Recipe! 🍒 That sounds like a delightful treat, perfect for adding a pop of sweetness to any occasion. Can't wait to give it a whirl and enjoy those festive flavors. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🌟👩‍🍳

Hey there, @xxscj1678 ! It's a pleasure to know that you're looking forward to the candied cranberries treat. This is going to be so cool, I can't wait for you to get a taste of it and jive with the luscious flavors.Thanks for the love!🍒🌟

Back