Super Quick Beef Noodles 🍜

SkrillexAoki

Novice Foodie
Heyyy! I just want to share this dish which is perfect if you are lazy in the morning but want to fill up your tummy :ROFLMAO: Well, this dish is basic. This one is named SuperQuick Beef Noodles 🍜 Yep, I name it myself because making it is truly quick!
Beef Noodles.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 8 ounces of beef (such as flank steak or sirloin), thinly sliced
  • 8 ounces of dried noodles (such as ramen noodles or egg noodles)
  • 4 cups beef broth
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 1 cup sliced vegetables (such as bell peppers, carrots, and snow peas)
  • 2 green onions, thinly sliced
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional toppings: chopped cilantro, sesame seeds, chili oil
Instructions:
  1. Cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a large pot, heat a little oil over medium-high heat. Add the thinly sliced beef and cook until browned, about 2-3 minutes.
  3. Add the minced garlic and ginger to the pot, and cook for another minute until fragrant.
  4. Pour in the beef broth, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil. Bring the broth to a simmer.
  5. Add the sliced vegetables to the pot and cook for a few minutes until they are tender but still crisp.
  6. Taste the broth and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if needed.
  7. Divide the cooked noodles into serving bowls. Ladle the hot broth and vegetables over the noodles.
  8. Garnish each bowl with sliced green onions and any optional toppings you like, such as chopped cilantro, sesame seeds, or chili oil.
Just remember that you must cook this at a proper fast space or else you might ruin the dish. Enjoy cooking!
;)

I'm all about quick and easy recipes, especially when they involve noodles and beef! 🥩🍜 This one definitely has my attention—I'm ready to give it a go.

Craving for some noodles right now then I saw this one. I think I'll have to follow your recipe for my breakfast tom. Thanks for the idea! ;)

I love how simple yet flavorful it is, and those thinly sliced veggies add a nice touch of freshness. Have you ever tried experimenting with different types of noodles or adding any other ingredients to switch up the flavors?

Back