Sweet and Spicy Roasted Chickpeas 🍯🌶️

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
Hi there, snack lovers! 👋😄 Looking for a crunchy, flavorful treat? These Sweet and Spicy Roasted Chickpeas are the perfect mix of sweet, spicy, and totally addicting. Ideal for snacking or adding a crunchy element to salads!

Sweet and Spicy Roasted Chickpeas 🍯🌶️

Sweet and Spicy Roasted Chickpea.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 can chickpeas (15 oz), drained and rinsed
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 tbsp honey
  • 1 tbsp sriracha (or adjust to your heat preference)
  • 1 tsp smoked paprika
  • 1/2 tsp cumin
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  • Salt, to taste
Instructions:

1. Preheat Oven: Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Prepare Chickpeas: Pat chickpeas dry with a paper towel. In a bowl, toss them with olive oil until well-coated.
  3. Season: Add honey, sriracha, smoked paprika, cumin, garlic powder, and salt. Mix until chickpeas are evenly coated.
  4. Roast: Spread chickpeas in a single layer on the baking sheet. Roast for 25-30 minutes, shaking the pan halfway through, until chickpeas are crispy and golden.
  5. Cool: Let chickpeas cool slightly before serving. They’ll continue to crisp up as they cool.
Snack on these crunchy bites and enjoy the perfect balance of sweet and spicy! 🌟🧂 Let me know how you like them!

These look amazing! 😍 I’ve been on the hunt for a new healthy snack, and these Sweet and Spicy Roasted Chickpeas sound like just the thing. I love the idea of adding them to salads for a little extra crunch too. Can’t wait to try them out—thanks for sharing! 🍯🌶️

Back