Sweet Potato And Black Bean Taco

benzie

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 🌮 I just made these delicious Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos, and I had to share the recipe. They’re super easy to make and packed with flavor. Here’s how you can whip them up:

Ingredients:

• 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 cup corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
  • 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
  • 1 avocado, sliced
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • 8 small tortillas (corn or flour)
  • Optional toppings: sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Toss the sweet potato cubes with olive oil, smoked paprika, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Spread them out on a baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes, or until tender and slightly caramelized.
  2. In a pan, heat a bit of oil over medium heat. Add the black beans, corn, and red onion. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until everything is heated through and the onions are soft.
  3. Warm your tortillas in a dry skillet or wrap them in foil and heat in the oven for a few minutes.
  4. Assemble the tacos: Start with a layer of roasted sweet potatoes, then add the black bean and corn mixture. Top with avocado slices, a sprinkle of cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice. Add any additional toppings you like.
  5. Serve and enjoy! These tacos are perfect for a quick dinner or a fun gathering with friends.
    Sweet Potato And Black Bean Taco.jpg
I hope you all enjoy these as much as I do! Feel free to share any tweaks or additional toppings you love. 😄🌟

Hey everyone! 🌮 I just made these delicious Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos, and I had to share the recipe. They’re super easy to make and packed with flavor. Here’s how you can whip them up:

Ingredients:

• 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 cup corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
  • 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
  • 1 avocado, sliced
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • 8 small tortillas (corn or flour)
  • Optional toppings: sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Toss the sweet potato cubes with olive oil, smoked paprika, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Spread them out on a baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes, or until tender and slightly caramelized.
  2. In a pan, heat a bit of oil over medium heat. Add the black beans, corn, and red onion. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until everything is heated through and the onions are soft.
  3. Warm your tortillas in a dry skillet or wrap them in foil and heat in the oven for a few minutes.
  4. Assemble the tacos: Start with a layer of roasted sweet potatoes, then add the black bean and corn mixture. Top with avocado slices, a sprinkle of cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice. Add any additional toppings you like.
  5. Serve and enjoy! These tacos are perfect for a quick dinner or a fun gathering with friends.View attachment 6094
I hope you all enjoy these as much as I do! Feel free to share any tweaks or additional toppings you love. 😄🌟
Yum! 😍 That sounds amazing! I love sweet potato and black beans together. Definitely adding this to my must-try list! Thanks for sharing! 🙌🔥

I love the combination of sweet potatoes and black beans—such a perfect balance of flavors. The smoked paprika and cumin must add such a nice kick too. Definitely trying this soon! 🌮

Back