🌮🍝 Taco Spaghetti

potatohead101

Culinary Explorer
Cooked up this Taco Spaghetti for my pals last night, and they went crazy for it. Had to share the recipe 'cause they begged for it! 🤷🏻‍♂️👩‍🍳

1200×1200
153.1 kB
153.1 kB

Taco Spaghetti (1).jpg

Ingredients

• 1 lb.
    93% lean ground beef
    small yellow onion, finely chopped
    cloves garlic, finely chopped
  • 4 c.
    water
    (14.5-oz. can) diced tomatoes, preferably Rotel
    (1-oz.) packet or 2 tbsp. homemade taco seasoning
  • 8 oz.
    spaghetti
  • 4 oz.
    Velveeta cheese or American cheese, cut or torn into pieces
  • 1 c.
    (4 oz.) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
  • 1/2 c.
    chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for serving
  • Sour cream or Mexican crema, for serving (optional)

Directions

1. Step 1
    Cook the ground beef, onion, and garlic in a large pot over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes, turning periodically, or until the beef is browned. Bring to a boil, cover, and add the tomatoes, water, and taco seasoning.
  2. Step 2
    Add pasta to sauce after breaking it in half lengthwise. Pasta should be simmered for 12 to 14 minutes, covered, on medium heat, or until it becomes soft.
  3. Step 3
    Take off the heat and mix in the Velveeta, cheddar, and cilantro, stirring until the cheese melts. Top with additional cilantro and sour cream, if desired, and serve.

Cooked up this Taco Spaghetti for my pals last night, and they went crazy for it. Had to share the recipe 'cause they begged for it! 🤷🏻‍♂️👩‍🍳

1200×1200
153.1 kB
153.1 kB

View attachment 2223

Ingredients

• 1 lb.
    93% lean ground beef
    small yellow onion, finely chopped
    cloves garlic, finely chopped
  • 4 c.
    water
    (14.5-oz. can) diced tomatoes, preferably Rotel
    (1-oz.) packet or 2 tbsp. homemade taco seasoning
  • 8 oz.
    spaghetti
  • 4 oz.
    Velveeta cheese or American cheese, cut or torn into pieces
  • 1 c.
    (4 oz.) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
  • 1/2 c.
    chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for serving
  • Sour cream or Mexican crema, for serving (optional)

Directions

1. Step 1
    Cook the ground beef, onion, and garlic in a large pot over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes, turning periodically, or until the beef is browned. Bring to a boil, cover, and add the tomatoes, water, and taco seasoning.
  2. Step 2
    Add pasta to sauce after breaking it in half lengthwise. Pasta should be simmered for 12 to 14 minutes, covered, on medium heat, or until it becomes soft.
  3. Step 3
    Take off the heat and mix in the Velveeta, cheddar, and cilantro, stirring until the cheese melts. Top with additional cilantro and sour cream, if desired, and serve.
Wow, this Taco Spaghetti recipe sounds like a delicious mashup of flavors! 🌮🍝 Can't wait to give it a try and spice up my pasta night with some taco vibes. Thanks for sharing this creative idea!

Taco Spaghetti? Now that's a mashup I'm dying to try! Tacos + spaghetti = mind blown. This recipe is easy peasy and promises a cheesy, beefy, flavorful party in your mouth. Can't wait to impress my friends with this culinary wizardry! 🌮🍝

Back