• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon five-spice powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 160°C (320°F).
  2. Score the pork belly skin with a sharp knife, making shallow cuts about 1 cm apart.
  3. Mix together the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, honey, minced garlic, and five-spice powder in a bowl.
  4. Rub the marinade all over the pork belly, making sure to get it into the scores on the skin.
  5. Season the pork belly generously with salt and pepper.
  6. Place the pork belly on a wire rack set over a baking tray, skin side up.
  7. Roast in the preheated oven for 2 to 2.5 hours, or until the skin is crispy and the meat is tender. If the skin is not crispy enough, you can finish it under the grill for a few minutes.
  8. Once cooked, remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your tender and flavorful pork belly!

This is a delicious dish for tender pork belly! The marinade of soy sauce, hoisin sauce, honey, and spices creates a fantastic taste. The crispy exterior creates the ideal contrast with the tender meat. Prepare to enjoy every taste, whether it's comfort food or something for a special occasion! 🍽✨

can almost taste the savory flavors just from reading the ingredients list and steps. I appreciate how detailed the instructions are—it really helps boost my confidence, especially since I'm not the most experienced cook. Can't wait to give this a try😉🥰👍😋✨

Tender Pork Belly? Sign me up for a mouthwatering feast! 🐷🍴 Can't wait to sink my teeth into this savory delight! 😋🔥

Surely everyone would love
View attachment 2965
Ingredients:

• 1 kg pork belly, skin on
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon five-spice powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 160°C (320°F).
  2. Score the pork belly skin with a sharp knife, making shallow cuts about 1 cm apart.
  3. Mix together the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, honey, minced garlic, and five-spice powder in a bowl.
  4. Rub the marinade all over the pork belly, making sure to get it into the scores on the skin.
  5. Season the pork belly generously with salt and pepper.
  6. Place the pork belly on a wire rack set over a baking tray, skin side up.
  7. Roast in the preheated oven for 2 to 2.5 hours, or until the skin is crispy and the meat is tender. If the skin is not crispy enough, you can finish it under the grill for a few minutes.
  8. Once cooked, remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your tender and flavorful pork belly!
I love making tender pork belly! It's such a versatile dish that can be enjoyed in many ways, from crispy slices to melt-in-your-mouth braised goodness. Looking forward to trying out this recipe and savoring every bite. Thanks for sharing!

Back