Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry

strawberrykiss0325

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 😊 I'm excited to share one of my favorite Asian-inspired recipes with you all – Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry! 🍗🥦 It's a quick and delicious meal that's perfect for busy weeknights.
Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
  • 2 cups mixed vegetables (like bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, snap peas)
  • 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon grated ginger
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • Cooked rice or noodles, for serving
  • Optional toppings: sesame seeds, sliced green onions
Instructions:

1. In a small bowl, mix together the teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, minced garlic, and grated ginger. Set aside.
  2. Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
  3. Add the sliced chicken to the skillet and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5-6 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet, add the remaining tablespoon of vegetable oil. Add the mixed vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, or until they are tender-crisp.
  5. Return the cooked chicken to the skillet and pour the teriyaki sauce mixture over the chicken and vegetables. Stir well to coat everything evenly.
  6. Continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened slightly and everything is heated through.
  7. Serve the Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry hot over cooked rice or noodles.
  8. Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions, if desired.
Enjoy your flavorful and nutritious Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry! Feel free to customize it with your favorite veggies or add some extra heat with a sprinkle of red pepper flakes. 🍽️

I'm always on the lookout for easy stir-fry recipes, and this one did not disappoint! The chicken was perfectly cooked and the sauce had just the right amount of sweetness and tanginess. Will be making this again for sure!

That sounds absolutely delicious! 🍲🥢 Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry is always a hit with its flavorful sauce and tender chicken mixed with fresh vegetables. Thanks for sharing your favorite Asian-inspired recipe—I can't wait to give it a try!

Hey everyone! 😊 I'm excited to share one of my favorite Asian-inspired recipes with you all – Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry! 🍗🥦 It's a quick and delicious meal that's perfect for busy weeknights. View attachment 853

Ingredients:

• 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
  • 2 cups mixed vegetables (like bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, snap peas)
  • 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon grated ginger
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • Cooked rice or noodles, for serving
  • Optional toppings: sesame seeds, sliced green onions
Instructions:

1. In a small bowl, mix together the teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, minced garlic, and grated ginger. Set aside.
  2. Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
  3. Add the sliced chicken to the skillet and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5-6 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet, add the remaining tablespoon of vegetable oil. Add the mixed vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, or until they are tender-crisp.
  5. Return the cooked chicken to the skillet and pour the teriyaki sauce mixture over the chicken and vegetables. Stir well to coat everything evenly.
  6. Continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened slightly and everything is heated through.
  7. Serve the Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry hot over cooked rice or noodles.
  8. Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions, if desired.
Enjoy your flavorful and nutritious Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry! Feel free to customize it with your favorite veggies or add some extra heat with a sprinkle of red pepper flakes. 🍽️
Now I can try homemade Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry. Thanks for this, I'll cook this probably this weekend😁

Back