The Best Ever No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites

maltchaseal

Culinary Explorer
Hey, sweet treats lovers!! 😁 Had movie night last time with my friend and we came up with something sweet treat recipe that is absolute classic and never disappoints!

We called it No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites ...YUM! All the deliciousness of peanut butter cookie dough in a cute little bite-sized form with no oven required!

Here's how ..
NoBake Peanut Butter Cookie Doug.jpg

Ingredients:
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk or cream
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt

Just some basic pantry staples that I'm sure you already have on hand! No fancy equipment needed either.

Instructions:
1. In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and milk/cream until fully combined and smooth.
2. Add in the rolled oats and chocolate chips. Give it a good stir until everything is evenly distributed.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes so the mixture can firm up slightly.
4. Once chilled, scoop out portions of the dough and roll into 1-inch balls between your palms.
5. Place the peanut butter balls on a parchment-lined plate or container as you go.
6. Refrigerate for 30 more minutes to set up before devouring!

That's literally all there is to it! The perfect Night Snack while catching up on your shows 📺

Let me know if you sweet tooth fans give these peanut butter cookie dough bites a try!
They'll definitely satisfy those cravings in the most delicious way possible :cool:

Quick question about your awesome recipe: have you ever tried substituting the chocolate chips with any other ingredients? Just curious to explore different flavor combinations. Thanks for sharing! 🍪🤔

Thanks for sharing this sweet snack recipe😋 It's my first time seeing this yummy no-bake cookie, I'll try it asap haha

Whoa, those No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites sound like the ultimate snack attack! 🥜🍪 Can't resist anything with peanut butter, especially when it's quick and easy to make. Definitely adding these to my must-try list! Thanks for sharing the recipe! 😋

Back